RhaenX

Setting Spawn

I know it's a hardcore realistic survivor game but if players can choose where they can spawn, I think that this innovation will not hurt the realism of the game at all.Because the game is contains too much  hard things.I think it should be easy things like spawn set or something like that ,very difficult to read the map all the time running and finding something, so after a while the game comes out alive.most of my friends sometimes make jokes about dayz they saying "are you playing running simulator".because it's almost impossible to find a car. At least I think that this feature should be considered in Beta or later.I have some ideas about this topic.Setting spawns or selectable spawn options will add more fun and more survive time in dayz.

For example:  arma 3 altislife selectable city spawns,spawn tents or spawn on base after beta 

İt's the most important problem in dayz "running".This game needs some diffrent  improvement.

Some examples for spawn stuff.

Spawn signal Device

A1G80r.jpg

Spawn Tent

0ErW4o.png

Gotta wait for mods. Not going to happen in vanilla DayZ. It's already been discussed :)

• Beans 1

it does not mean that it will not be discussed again.Some people maybe %60 or %70 thinking and want this innovation.Because the game is really need this.I think after beta they going to discuss many things including this.Now they focused the beta.

Edited by RhaenX

It's not something the developers wish to implement for the vanilla game. I think they strive for a partial realism, and characters being more long-term. Adding in an ability to vanilla to negate the travel or guarentee a spawn, and essentially teleport your player to your camp like dying was a bad dream cheapens the character life. You're much more likely to care less as a player about your character if you know you've got nothing to lose, especially any more play time getting back up to where you were.

I could probably word this a bit better, but like what JBURNS said, wait for a modder in beta to make it for servers if people want it.

I am not saying to be spawn everywhere we want or peoples want.I think that if it comes only spawn randomly at the borders of big cities, it will not break the realism of the game.and spawn time limits, for example 10 minutes or more, so I think it should be discussed more about this issue and the opinion of the general dayz players mass should be taken.I dont know what you call vanilla I am not very prone to British culture  but as far as I know it does not hurt a little vanilla on offical public servers even the game becomes enjoyable.the developer team understands the error after it's too late we are accustomed to this.After 4 years we can understand by looking at the coming of the beta.The gaming industry is evolving and the beta is better but why don't make it better.People will start to get bored running all time.brave innovations allow us to adapt to the future and the new player is the best step in creating the masses and this situations that we should think about of course also dev team must focus this.

innovations and adaptability to the new gaming industry will not brake realism.THE BUGS ARE ALREADY KİLLED REALİSM :)  dev teams must think about the players at the moment

Edited by RhaenX

I always wondered about carrying a friends spawn point with you. Not for a fresh spawn (after death) ... but a login thing. So, say your friend logs out for the night, but you keep playing ... when they log back in, they log with you again. I wondered if it could be something you actually had to carry, and had weight maybe .... so it became a slight inconvenience if you were not really committed to playing with that particular person.

I think the randomness of fresh spawning, after death etc, adds value to life .... in that, you die, you may be a long way from your group of friends. Log in point on the other hand, could that be portable?