Sign in to follow this  
Rekurv

Craftable Cooking Tripod.

Tripod is a cool item, but a pain to carry around.

Craftable cooking tripod:

3 X Long Wooden Stick + 1 X Rope  = Cooking tripod

PS. sorry if this is already possible, if it is i couldn't work out how to make one.

That'd be pretty cool, though I don't know how stable that'd be realistically.

I wish that you could just carry some of the larger items in this game on your back via handmade sling or just a rope, something like that.

Edited by SCMNomad

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By emuthreat
      So, I went for a swim out to prison island with my peeps recently.  Somewhere along the way, I got the idea that digging for clams would be a bitchin'-ass dealie to add to the game.  We already have shovels and hoes that would do pretty ok for this.
      I guess it would be cool if they could add a bucket, or just make burlap sacks capable of holding like 8 items or something.  Now I wanna make some clam chowder in DayZ. farm some carrots, celery and  potatoes; maybe chase around a cow with a bucket. LOL
      But seriously, add clams.  I wanna come back and bitch about getting KOSed while digging for clams. 
    • By boggle
      I think it would be cool if we could craft a cooking tripod. That way if we find a cooking pot  and rope (for bow or fishing pole) we are good to go to live off of the land. 
      Maybe it could be 3 ashwood branches and some rope?