Sign in to follow this  
4mo

shared ban

Hello, we played on the server UK420, played fair with no cheats, played through steam DayZ mod, at some point banned my friend after a while and I was banned, says shared ban, now we are having trouble logging in to other servers, tell me how to solve this problem

Edited by 4mo

Hello, we played on the server UK420, played fair with no cheats, played through steam DayZ mod, at some point banned my friend after a while and I was banned, says shared ban, now we are having trouble logging in to other servers, tell me how to solve this problem

18 hours ago, 4mo said:

Can you send here a message what pops out after the kick from the server?

17 hours ago, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

If its a sever ban, move on, find a new server. Server owner may have other servers and banned you there as well. If it's a battle eye ban, no one here can help you. Contact battle eye directly.

Creeper is right, here is the BattleEye and Steam support:

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

https://support.steampowered.com/index.php

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DayTripper51
      Hello!
      Everyday when I start up my computer and then proceed to start DayZ my PC immediately crashes to a blue screen which reads "System thread exception not handled".  After my PC restarts and when I launch DayZ again it plays fine without any issues for the rest of the day and starts up normally.  No other game on my PC does this! Only DayZ and ARMA III have done this to me for the past couple of weeks.  I've done everything and read everything I could find on forums.  I've cleaned up my registry and hard drive with CCleaner, performed CHKDSK in the cmd prompt, Defragged my hard drive, updated my GPU drivers to new ones, deleted the .cfg file in the DayZ files, removed all launch options in Steam, verified cache in Steam, and even updated every bit of software on my computer that I use consistently and deleted ones I no longer use. I have even scanned for malware with Malwarybytes and scanned for viruses with Avast and nothing has shown up with either.  The only things I haven't tried yet is rolling back and reinstalling my GPU drivers (mainly because I don't know how to and my scared I'll mess up something lol) and reinstalling the game, which I will do when I get around to it. 
      Please help me, it will be highly appreciated
      Thank you!
    • By Sliderpenguinz
      I just recently got back into DayZ, as I played it a long time ago and felt like playing again. But whenever I join a server, I'm frozen in place, I can hit and look around but I cant go to the menu, access my inventory, or anything! I just have to alt tab and shut down the game via task manager. I have restarted my game, uninstalled and reinstalled, and restarted my PC. I was told about getting a character reset or something but if anyone can from the DayZ staff team could reset my character or fix my problem, I would be very happy.
    • By MoPkOBkA
      Hello I have a problem when I change the resolution in the game I have the screen in the game turns red, and on the desktop everything is fine, help to solve this problem