Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWalkingManZ

dayz watchman
DayZ Watchman

5 posts in this topic

I was going to watch it, but the tag "dayz stick kill" kind of spoiled the whole video. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Covance said:

I was going to watch it, but the tag "dayz stick kill" kind of spoiled the whole video. :/

That's cool ;) Not everybody likes stick kills. It's a video of me killing an enemy with a stick while my teammates were "sleeping." Thanks for the comment! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheWalkingManZ said:

That's cool ;) Not everybody likes stick kills. It's a video of me killing an enemy with a stick while my teammates were "sleeping." Thanks for the comment! :)

You don't understand: Since this thread had the tag "dayz stick kill", I already knew how the fight would end without even watching it. Something for you to keep in mind for future content posted by you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Covance said:

You don't understand: Since this thread had the tag "dayz stick kill", I already knew how the fight would end without even watching it. Something for you to keep in mind for future content posted by you.

Oh I see what you mean. My bad I misunderstood your point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0