Sign in to follow this  
golgothe

ANy Idea of what happened to Official server UK 5-50 ?

Hello there,

As in the title, the server DAYZ UK 5-50 disappeared recently from the list of official servers. Cannot log in even Using IP. Am I banned or something ? is the server not online anymore ?

Would appreciate any intel about this. Thanks.

Edited by golgothe
precision

I appears to have gone offline about 5 1/2 hours ago.  Is this correct to your experience?  I tried finding it in the server browser both by name and IP, and found nothing.  Are there any similarly named UK servers that you have noticed are new today?

Maybe we should get @pilgrim* on the case, he has more than a casual level of understanding of how these things work.

Edited by emuthreat
Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

UK 5-50 is is by GamingDelux. It is not on line.

Every Official Hive logon spec that the serial number begins with a "5" < .. eg " UK 5-50 " >   is a GamingDelux server instance.

They have 9 DayZ "Official Hive" games online at the moment, all in the UK:

109.70.149.42:2310
109.70.149.42:2400

81.19.208.14:2310
81.19.208.14;2320

81.19.216.160:2310
81.19.216.160:2400

81.19.216.171:2300
81.19.216.171:2310

Looks like 4 physical servers to me, with the Port directing the player to the instance he wants on that server.

Do YOU SEE any gaps where you DayZ game should be? what is it's IP ??

If we have the IP we can find out "where" it is  .. if it is ..

xxp

Ask GamingDelux, they are a small family company with - IF I remember correctly (I may NOT, it was long ago that I looked up their public accounts)  -  Total workforce of 3 shareholders and 1 employee. (= 4 )

Their servers are hired from Bandwidth Technologies Ltd, UK, physically  located in Randwick in Gloucestershire (up Claypits Lane, in fact if you live down that way. What's your ping like?). Interestingly, they also have a hired Bandwidth Tech server in the exact middle of the Thames in front of Westminster, according to Google.

Los muchachos GamingDelux tener una pequeño "blog page" -  style question/"answer" - Find it on their site with technical questions/complaints concerning downtime etc.. er .. a bit.

xxp

Edited by pilgrim*
jeeez, you think I can add up on my fingers?
  • Like 1

Thank you for your answer, even if it is a bit technical for me. According to some dude on their forum, a ticket has been sent regarding this issue. I'm not the only one looking for that server. Waiting for the answer. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

UK 5-50 is is by GamingDelux. It is not on line.

Every Official Hive logon spec that the serial number begins with a "5" < .. eg " UK 5-50 " >   is a GamingDelux server instance.

They have 9 DayZ "Official Hive" games online at the moment, all in the UK:

109.70.149.42:2310
109.70.149.42:2400

81.19.208.14:2310
81.19.208.14;2320

81.19.216.160:2310
81.19.216.160:2400

81.19.216.171:2300
81.19.216.171:2310

Looks like 4 physical servers to me, with the Port directing the player to the instance he wants on that server.

Do YOU SEE any gaps where you DayZ game should be? what is it's IP ??

If we have the IP we can find out "where" it is  .. if it is ..

xxp

Ask GamingDelux, they are a small family company with - IF I remember correctly (I may NOT, it was long ago that I looked up their public accounts)  -  Total workforce of 3 shareholders and 1 employee. (= 4 )

Their servers are hired from Bandwidth Technologies Ltd, UK, physically  located in Randwick in Gloucestershire (up Claypits Lane, in fact if you live down that way. What's your ping like?). Interestingly, they also have a hired Bandwidth Tech server in the exact middle of the Thames in front of Westminster, according to Google.

Los muchachos GamingDelux tener una pequeño "blog page" -  style question/"answer" - Find it on their site with technical questions/complaints concerning downtime etc.. er .. a bit.

xxp

81.19.208.116:2300

This is/was the IP of UK 5-50 according to DayZ Spy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IMT said:

81.19.208.116:2300

This is/was the IP of UK 5-50 according to DayZ Spy.

Well this is what I get today (compared to yesterday). but I could EASILY be wrong I'm not infallible (a joke, earthlings)  - maybe there are temporary changes happening ATM ? OR I got it wrong?  My SP hates me (his daughter likes me). This is what it looks like from here at PilgrimBunker 3

NEW?             = UK 5-101     - 109.70.149.42:2500

GONE ?         =     number?   - 81.19.216.171:2400   (this DayZ was there yesterday?)

NOT ONLINE  =  UK 5-55     - 81.19.208.116:2600

NOWHERE(?) =  UK 5-50    -  81.19.208.116:2300

So although there are still 9 Official GamingDelux servers onliine 'tonite', they do not have necessarily the same serial numbers or addresses as yesterday ? 

< But most DO >

- 81.19.216.171:2400  was there yesterday, but I didn't note the serial number. It was   UK 5 - xx ..  (obviously, but it's not there tonight)

UK 5-55 and UK 5-50 appear to be not online this evening (indeed UK 5-50 seems to be not listed anywhere, anymore)

UK 5-101 seems to be a new Official DayZ instance just started up today?  .. anyone heard of it before or played it?

I may be wrong, natch : I'm sure this is all temporary, and anyway probably an instantly deadly Cholera-like misunderstanding on my part.

I'm poor at addition and remembering numbers too.

What do you call this planet, again?

xxP

• Like 2

5-101 is not new, that I am sure.

I played on 5-101 one or two weeks ago (server hoped looking for vehicles because there was none on 5.50 for many days, and there was some...). 

31 minutes ago, golgothe said:

I played on 5-101 one or two weeks ago (server hoped looking for vehicles because there was none on 5.50 for many days, and there was some...).

I notice the address of UK 5-101 is NOT listed on Gametracker as 109.70.149.42:2500 - that address is taken by UK 5-91
- this is why 105 showed up as new on my check list. But lets wait and see what happens?
UK 5-91 & 5-101 are both online in FACT.

GameTracker History for the last 30 days -this month-  says only 3 people played on 5-50 for 3 days total - before and after that there were zero players for the whole month. (according to GameTracker)

but hey... after all, this is not my problem.. let someone else work it out..  GamingDelux still have 9 official servers up today (not 10 or 11) -  I think some are maybe not the same ones (despite the same serial numbers) or they have been relocated,

but that's my dime run out.

xxp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pilgrim* said:

I notice the address of UK 5-101 is NOT listed on Gametracker as 109.70.149.42:2500 - that address is taken by UK 5-91
- this is why 105 showed up as new on my check list. But lets wait and see what happens?
UK 5-91 & 5-101 are both online in FACT.

GameTracker History for the last 30 days -this month-  says only 3 people played on 5-50 for 3 days total - before and after that there were zero players for the whole month. (according to GameTracker)

but hey... after all, this is not my problem.. let someone else work it out..  GamingDelux still have 9 official servers up today (not 10 or 11) -  I think some are maybe not the same ones (despite the same serial numbers) or they have been relocated,

but that's my dime run out.

xxp

I just checked DayZ Spy and see that UK 5-51 is offline as well. I played on that server not that long ago. It was last seen 3 days ago. Maybe they relocated the servers and gave them different names?

• Like 1

The dayz server UK 5-50 respawned wednesday after the weekly maintenance. No wipe on it, persistence ok. I suppose something went wrong during the previous weekly update and for a reason, the server didn't start. 

Thanks for your answers guys.

Strange for the 5.51, maybe something similar occured on it ? Or maybe they started some sort of server turnover for economic reasons... No idea. The boring part in my opinion is the lack of communication about this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golgothe said:

..//..

There are 12 GamingDelux UK Official servers online NOW Thurs pm.  .. (Uk 5-50 seems to have players' stuff around.. but not for long now Iv'e found your stash, golly!)

- ps - All the UK 5-xx   (ie ALL 12 Official GamingDelux DayZ) are 1pp

hmm .. live and learn .. I didn't even realise you could lock those huts (..cougorchardcough..)

xx

Edited by pilgrim*
~
  • Like 1

On 29/08/2017 at 11:09 AM, golgothe said:

On 29/08/2017 at 1:24 PM, IMT said:

I just checked DayZ Spy and see that UK 5-51 is offline as well. I played on that server not that long ago. It was last seen 3 days ago. Maybe they relocated the servers and gave them different names?

On 31/08/2017 at 6:29 PM, golgothe said:

The dayz server UK 5-50 respawned wednesday after the weekly maintenance. No wipe on it, persistence ok. I suppose something went wrong during the previous weekly update and for a reason, the server didn't start. 

Thanks for your answers guys.

hmmm

There WERE 12 GamingDelux UK Official servers online Thurs pm  .. (Uk 5-50 had players' stuff around, I had a look around)

..er .. but there NOW seem to be just 9 GamingDelux Official online today (not 12) - Saturday 13:00 GMT

.. (- Not 5-50, for instance
   and Not 51 and not 101 .. )

All the 5-xx  I can see right now are   20,  21,  30,  31,  70,  71,  80,  91,  100

SO Maybe get EmuThreat onto this?..  put some BEAK into it.

xx

• Like 1

All I know @pilgrim*, is that official servers are supposed to be stable.  There are issues remaining.

I almost think BI needs to have a dedicated employee to administer their official hive servers.

They should be persistent, they should be distinct and *permanent* for the duration of a patch cycle.  They should have some means to check and reinforce that these conditions are met.

10 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

All I know @pilgrim*, is that official servers are supposed to be stable.  There are issues remaining.

I almost think BI needs to have a dedicated employee to administer their official hive servers.

They should be persistent, they should be distinct and *permanent* for the duration of a patch cycle.  They should have some means to check and reinforce that these conditions are met.

You would think that they have some contract with the GSP's which states that they need to have a particular amount of servers and they need to keep them up.