J3v0_o

Modded servers

Can you get banned for going on Modded servers, where you spawn with full gear? I've seen a few streamers streaming it and just being curious :)

11 minutes ago, J3v0_o said:

Can you get banned for going on Modded servers, where you spawn with full gear? I've seen a few streamers streaming it and just being curious :)

If they logged out with full gear then they will have the same gear the next time they play. some players have more than one copy of dayz and can have a toon on diffract servers . 

Im on about the server theres servers where you spawn with full gear, also the debug menu and a kill feed

27 minutes ago, J3v0_o said:

I'm not sure if they can ban you for that. I also haven't heard of anyone getting banned for playing on those servers. However, it is a bannable offense for streamers to stream it I believe.

I thought they quit the servers though?

Edited by IMT

They are still going, i just thought it was abit against the terms and conditions of Dayz and that you cant go on them as its breaking the game kinda 

4 minutes ago, J3v0_o said:

They are still going, i just thought it was abit against the terms and conditions of Dayz and that you cant go on them as its breaking the game kinda 

I'm not sure how they think about it. I do know that topics like these usually don't stay for long.

Would be nice to know how the developers stand against these servers though. Still, 0.63 is dropping soon and so is modding so I don't understand why they fired their servers up again.

• Like 1

Yeah, just was curious that sall :) but thanks for the reply's i'll close the ticket well thread :)

• Like 1