averryy

Cant seem to join this server?

7 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

It was when I posted! And it wasn't aimed at you either lol

No prob, friend - out of interest i have watched this game go on and off on the gametracker site - Alive - Dead - Alive - Dead.. you can leave the page open and watch it update itself every few mins ( imagine the things I do for kicks! ) . When the game is Alive (on the server list) you get a low ping listed - around the 20s (from my location that's often a clue when a game's running but cant be logged)  - but you then can't join and get the "Lost Contact" message.. But then an hour later it's not listed on the server list at all,  while gametracker tells you its 'Alive' again.

If you look at the HISTORICAL DATA on the gametracker page (address given in the first post) - and look at the 30 day player HISTORICAL stats... no one has played for 10 days.. and previously there were only 4 days played at all, with a max 3 players for those 4 days, in the whole month. So average players this month is still zero.

There could be one or two reasons for this phenomena.

I just have a personal interest (it's a hobby) in people who mess by accident or deliberately with online games - and also an interest in GSPs.. I generally don't like GSPs much. except Fragnet -  but that's just me.

No problem, no offense.

xxp

Just an update, after a month I was able to rejoin the server & I got all my gear back!

13 hours ago, averryy said:

Just an update, after a month I was able to rejoin the server & I got all my gear back!

Nice one man!

On 8/27/2017 at 0:49 AM, MadMcardle said:

It was when I posted! And it wasn't aimed at you either lol

no offense Mad M .. !!

today 17 Sept 2017 Gametracker says 173.199.73.186: 2302  been up for two and a half days ... I mean that JUST ONE guy has been on and off that game since Friday (starting 3 days ago), and before that  it has had zero players for a month = according to Gametracker.. (Historical Data/Players/Last 30 days) 
- so if your loot's still there better move it now?   heh ...  but just logged in & it's running now at 15:00 GMT Sunday with 3 players.
< where did you leave the loot ?? >

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Like 1