Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoyy

JOE JAX

I met a man called Joe Jax. He was entertaining...

;)

• Like 1

Keep up the good(bad) work danny, been watching your vids since last year brother, and love 'em to bits! two good men and the friendly Frenchman are my particular faves, even my missus who isn't into Dayz takes time out to watch your stuff! No offence though bro, if I ever bump into you I am running in the opposite direction quick style! That rain soothing the skin quote had the hair on the back of my neck standing lol

• Like 1

I would have chopped him up into little pieces the moment the potty talk started. Clearly Danny is a man of great patience.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2017 at 5:03 AM, Jock McScottish said:

Keep up the good(bad) work danny, been watching your vids since last year brother, and love 'em to bits! two good men and the friendly Frenchman are my particular faves, even my missus who isn't into Dayz takes time out to watch your stuff! No offence though bro, if I ever bump into you I am running in the opposite direction quick style! That rain soothing the skin quote had the hair on the back of my neck standing lol

haha!!! im glad your both liking it. Thanks ;)

• Like 1

On 7/9/2017 at 11:28 AM, Mookie (original) said:

I would have chopped him up into little pieces the moment the potty talk started. Clearly Danny is a man of great patience.

it is a virtue ;)