Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140275

In the rare case that I do drive a bus, I am forced to use a friction assist from another object such as a fence or a tree; which limits me to getting back in the bus before a server restart, or it will become very stuck.  

You can always log out to safely exit a vehicle, but who has time for that.

The bus also gets high-centered and high-ended too easily now, and is unable to travel on many roads around Chernarus.  Hopefully they will fix this, as any advantages the bus has are now completely overshadowed by these unrealistic limitations.

• Like 4

I submitted a report related to skinning the wolf pack leader.

Another observation I need someone to confirm - have you noticed that processed pumpkin slices revert to their raw state after a while? I baked, boiled and dried numerous slices, put them in a tent and returned later to find them all raw. Without access to the figures, I can only say that I believe that they were indeed raw (by the rough estimation of stomach volume). This was even though some of them kept the red 'hot' colour.

Which reminds me, what's the deal with the current temperature status of stuff? I mean the red/blue thing. It sure looks buggy, has anyone spotted any trends or regularities? Sometimes cooking pots turn blue and sometimes they stay red for hours, and the same goes for steaks.

Does the heater work at all? Do you have to hold it in hands or the backpack will do? How long does the temperature bump last?

Hello new player here, just bought the game on steam last night and so far i have had to change one thing just so it wouldn't continue to kick me from every server i tried to access. Easy fix, handled it but now after watching a few videos I on youtube I am finding that i am missing access to a large portion to the game. I am wondering if there is something else i need to to do so here is my problem hopefully you can help. I log in firstly my character does not show at all in the login screen, not sure why i have reloaded the game several times. Second, the server list are only experimental and unstable for me to choose from. My question is, is this normal? If so,ok. If not then how do i fix this problem? Also the server tabs, all i have to choose from is Official which is only the experimental, then iI have Community which i think is password only entry. Then Lan which i am aware of what Lan is so that's a no brainer. I was able to log into one of the experimental servers and start my game but I'm not sure if i should even be on that server.  Please help?!?   joshuamhirschenhofer@gmail.com or on here please please please help been waiting to buy this game for a while so i would love to play it to the best of its ability thankyou and good night.  P.S. - version 0.62, in kansas 

4 hours ago, joshuamhirsch said:

Hello new player here, just bought the game on steam last night and so far i have had to change one thing just so it wouldn't continue to kick me from every server i tried to access. Easy fix, handled it but now after watching a few videos I on youtube I am finding that i am missing access to a large portion to the game. I am wondering if there is something else i need to to do so here is my problem hopefully you can help. I log in firstly my character does not show at all in the login screen, not sure why i have reloaded the game several times. 

It is known bug. No fix now.

4 hours ago, joshuamhirsch said:

Second, the server list are only experimental and unstable for me to choose from. My question is, is this normal? If so,ok. If not then how do i fix this problem? Also the server tabs, all i have to choose from is Official which is only the experimental, then iI have Community which i think is password only entry. Then Lan which i am aware of what Lan is so that's a no brainer. 

Here is maintenance every Wednesday 8-11CEST, that is the reason you didn't see any servers.

8 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

It is known bug. No fix now.

Here is maintenance every Wednesday 8-11CEST, that is the reason you didn't see any servers.

Thank you for getting back to me and addressing my questions in a timely manner. Big help and thank you for the info on maintenance Ill get better at digging through the forum to find my answers as time goes by tried a bit but it was late in the evening and just signed up so still learning my way around. 

• Like 3

@Baty Alquawen  Regarding CLE, duping fixes, and rarity of certain items: Would it be possible to tune the percent chance for FAL and VSS to spawn with mags to 75% or above?

It is exceedingly difficult to get these two rifles operational, and I have a feeling that 90% of those currently in circulation have been dishonestly acquired.  I appreciate the value of scarcity as much as the next person, but it seems a little ridiculous to be sitting on a pile of useless rifles, knowing that  any magazines which are found will come with their own rifles anyway.  Perhaps it could be made so it is slightly less discouraging to play the game honestly; and slightly less appealing to consider using the dark sorcery.

I anticipate a long wait before .63.  It would be nice if certain aspects of the game felt less pointless in the meantime.  Thank you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, emuthreat said:

@Baty Alquawen  Regarding CLE, duping fixes, and rarity of certain items: Would it be possible to tune the percent chance for FAL and VSS to spawn with mags to 75% or above?

It is exceedingly difficult to get these two rifles operational, and I have a feeling that 90% of those currently in circulation have been dishonestly acquired.  I appreciate the value of scarcity as much as the next person, but it seems a little ridiculous to be sitting on a pile of useless rifles, knowing that  any magazines which are found will come with their own rifles anyway.  Perhaps it could be made so it is slightly less discouraging to play the game honestly; and slightly less appealing to consider using the dark sorcery.

I anticipate a long wait before .63.  It would be nice if certain aspects of the game felt less pointless in the meantime.  Thank you.

I will ask Tomas about this next week.  :)

• Like 5

Old thread - I am closing it.

• Like 3