Daz3kPvP

1.8.9: Huge Disappointment

I know I'm going to get hate for this, but I feel like I need to vent about this update. First off let me say I play on UK420 Vanilla+.

Trains: Why remove them? It was legit the only reasonable way to find padlocks. Castles are almost always blocked off so you cant even get into the places w/ the loot spawns, so how am I supposed to find them now? And even if the spawns aren't covered by a base, all those wonderful empty tin cans are in the place of a possible padlock spawn.

Screws: Honestly why? What's the point of sheet metal now? Not like you can't get any of that anymore b/c there's no trains anywhere. 

Changelogs w/ loot in military buildings: By what I've seen, there has been no change whatsoever. The best weapons that I'm finding is still an AK or an M16. What ever happened to the good old days when you could find a DMR in a barrack? With barracks w/ loot tables such as the current ones, there's no point in going to NWAF or any of the military places anymore b/c you know you won't find anything high tier.

1.8.8 was a great update, but 1.8.9 killed basebuilding in most regards. This patch has surely made me almost quit the mod for good.

44 minutes ago, Daz3kPvP said:

I know I'm going to get hate for this, but I feel like I need to vent about this update. First off let me say I play on UK420 Vanilla+.

Trains: Why remove them? It was legit the only reasonable way to find padlocks. Castles are almost always blocked off so you cant even get into the places w/ the loot spawns, so how am I supposed to find them now? And even if the spawns aren't covered by a base, all those wonderful empty tin cans are in the place of a possible padlock spawn.

Screws: Honestly why? What's the point of sheet metal now? Not like you can't get any of that anymore b/c there's no trains anywhere. 

Changelogs w/ loot in military buildings: By what I've seen, there has been no change whatsoever. The best weapons that I'm finding is still an AK or an M16. What ever happened to the good old days when you could find a DMR in a barrack? With barracks w/ loot tables such as the current ones, there's no point in going to NWAF or any of the military places anymore b/c you know you won't find anything high tier.

1.8.8 was a great update, but 1.8.9 killed basebuilding in most regards. This patch has surely made me almost quit the mod for good.

**Same story every time. This patch sucks, last patch was better**

- Trains in Cherno were a problem, players could fall through and get gltiched in them.

- Padlocks were taken off trains anyway and they were too plentiful. Padlocks also spawn in grocery stores.

- Castles being blocked is an admin thing. On my server, you are not allowed to build there.

- Screws - why not? basebuilding is not supposed to be easy

- military loot in barracks - yes its changed and loot is random as always.

- basebuilding is not supposed to be easy, especially not to build gates on top of gates on top of gates.

- Construction/Industrial sites are good for metal too

• Like 1

8 hours ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

On my server, you are not allowed to build there.

Name of your server?

9 hours ago, Daz3kPvP said:

Thanks for playing on UK420 Vanilla+

Trains is not up to me, the devs removed them with the latest patch. (tbh I prefer this, its more 1.8.6.1 style and finding a padlock was a rare thing.)

The rules have yet to be updated for the server. Castles will be now under building rules.

Regards 

Term

(Owner of UK420 DayZ)

On 28.6.2017 at 3:06 PM, terminusuk said:

Thanks for playing on UK420 Vanilla+

Trains is not up to me, the devs removed them with the latest patch. (tbh I prefer this, its more 1.8.6.1 style and finding a padlock was a rare thing.)

The rules have yet to be updated for the server. Castles will be now under building rules.

Regards 

Term

(Owner of UK420 DayZ)

I did some farming for screws at UK420 Vanilla+ Berezino Trainyard and avaraged 5 screws per full day (4 restarts). Over a 4 day period, my total was 23 boxes, including 2 I got from the lumbermill and surrounding buildings. And I did not lurk round carefully, this was pretty much constant rotation between warehouses and trains. And the Berezino trainyard has the highest concentration of ANY industrial complex: about 50 spawnpoints in 500m radius. Solnicnoye and factory comes second and Cherno/Electro comes third by density. This is a very low return. As of now, Berez trainstation is over-run with bandits looking to farm negative humanity. That makes collecting screws there pretty much useless!