Sign in to follow this  
isaac19delta

Spawn Points

When will all the spawn points be utilized?  Spawning in a few spots every time on the east/southeast coast is rough to say the least.  Is there anything in the works to get those spawn points all over the map active? 

It is not in the sense of the map of Chernarus the spawn points to distribute the whole map. The map already has "zones" and I am firmly convinced that these "zones" in the future are not only different from the loot. The requirements and the challenges will increase with the "Zones". Therefore, this makes no sense to spread spawnpoints.

// it would be senseless to get a spawn point in Lopatino if you can not survive it.

Only my opinion..or hope to this are the way of the game.

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Like 1

The spawns do need to be tweaked, you get Berezino 70% of the time at the moment 

2 hours ago, battlerhd said:

The spawns do need to be tweaked, you get Berezino 70% of the time at the moment 

No, YOU get Berezino 70% of the time.  I seem to get Tulga most often lately.

My suggestion, try to stop having to respawn so frequently.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2017 at 10:11 AM, Sqeezorz said:

The map already has "zones" and I am firmly convinced that these "zones" in the future are not only different from the loot. The requirements and the challenges will increase with the "Zones". Therefore, this makes no sense to spread spawnpoints.

That is brilliant.. never thought of that.

God, I hope you're right too. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, emuthreat said:

No, YOU get Berezino 70% of the time.  I seem to get Tulga most often lately.

My suggestion, try to stop having to respawn so frequently.

That wasn't even my point, they are fixing things that aren't broken. Spawning down the cost line made sense and didn't need to be changed  

45 minutes ago, battlerhd said:

That wasn't even my point, they are fixing things that aren't broken. Spawning down the cost line made sense and didn't need to be changed  

The Devs changed the spawnpoints for a reason. Even if you can not see the meaning behind it, there is one. Even if it is not yet visible, in the future we will all see the reason ... or better said .. experience or even die. I can already hear the whine about infected that will kill you with a hit .... not everywhere and not all, but certain in some places. Just as there are loot zones, there must be infected with zone level .... from weak to nightmare.

I'm not a black painter, I love drama.

Edited by Sqeezorz