6 posts in this topic

So a friend and I have been brainstorming an idea of a different kind of DayZ RP. A while back there was a DayZ RP server called Crossroad Factions.. Basically there were trading zones, red zones, and faction territory. Usually the red zone would be a popular military base and a trade zone would be in a very populated high traffic area like green mountain etc.. You would start off your Faction by applying on said server's website and describing what your faction is what they are about and what kind of play style you would be. When this faction is approved you can them claim a territory where you can place tents and other players wont be able to steal from them and you can make the rules of your territory whether it be no pants or KOS in zone.. For example you could make a group of cannibals who are nothing but cold blooded bandits, or vice versa and make a hero squad. The server would be a private white listed 1pp server. You would apply on the servers website with a template like most servers. There will be a set of rules and guide lines and it wont be to strict but not too lenient because i would like to have this server be very RP based and not so much PvP based. There will be server events like "Faction Wars" where we set an area up where a faction can fight for rewards or such. 

That is a basic general idea of what the server would be. My friend and I are planning this out this is just a start we are willing to pay for a Private 1PP server if we know we will have a following and have some more of a player base to start it up. 

Please reply with some suggestions this server is for the players so your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. If you like the idea please post below and let me know. I am posting this hear to see if players like this idea. Thank you for your time.

- Graffilton 

15 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

I play on a server some what like this, but not as complicated.   

whats complicated? and what server?

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Graffilton said:

whats complicated? and what server?

you have to be recommended by someone to join. At least i was.

Edited by green_mtn_grandbob

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tazhar
      Hey everyone! We are looking for game enthusiasts from all backgrounds, ages and cultures to join a mature gaming family!

Metanix Gaming is a friendly, diverse and sociable community that is formed around a central website and Discord. We currently host two game servers (1 DayZ and 1 Rust) and this is rapidly expanding, along with our player base, with intentions to bring on board Minecraft, Ark and Garry's Mod. 

Our existing members are awesome! We cater for everyone, hosting general population lounges to chill out and have a laugh, private competitive lounges for the more concentrated bunch, as well as private "mature" lounges, where older generation gamers can chill out and share a beer together whilst divulging into a game. 

Our DayZ server is a Friendly Survival RP server, where we encourage friendly game-play and player interaction, and our Rust server we like to keep basic! Running as vanilla, just the way it should be. 
      Metanix Staff are extremely friendly and will always strive to be available to help any player that requires it. The staff team alike is rapidly expanding and we are always looking for new members to join our staffing ranks. As well as this, we are offering partnerships for small-time / start-up Twitch streamers and YouTube video creators. Our 'Content Creator' partner scheme will put the spotlight on your content and help you grow into the public figure you aim to be and achieve Twitch Partner status. 

Come and check us out for yourself! Hop in the Discord link below, say hello and open yourself up to all the community has to offer, we host weekly competitions that can allow you to win a plethora of prizes. 

Join us on Discord @ http://discord.me/metanix

I'm sure you won't be disappointed, come and meet our members, find people to play games with and enjoy your PC experience so much more with us! Feel free to bring your friends, our Discord channels are open for all members to use.
    • By Mad Rezzing
      The apocalypse has finally fallen upon Chernarus as plaque has spread across the land. Society has fallen to the rising crisis as only few survivors are left stranded defending themselves from the hordes of zombies and other survivors. Either scavenging across the land to towns, cities, and abondon military bases for gear and supplies. Many things can be found by scavenging but there are others one has to learn to craft in order to survive.
      If you are up for a challenging environment through PVP or PVE this server has what you need. We are ever developing for recipes and crafting items to make this scernio as realistic as possible.
      Fighting to survive is a must and one can not be scared to get their hands dirty in order to live.
      Server Name: Apocalyptic Survival on Chernarus Redux | Wet-Werks | Day-Z Style Join the
      Discord to check out the small community: https://discord.gg/9qAwmq6