Sign in to follow this  
Soptan

Public Servers - Ban Players - Help Us Bohemia, please

Dear Bohemia Team :),

we are the Admins of the "Tatort Chernarus" Server via game servers. First what we have to say : We looove Dayz Standalone, actually with 3 players on TS we have 11000 hours of gameplay, our community/Teammates has much more than 30k game hours with only some people. We played Dayz Standalone from the early first days, all versions, we fight us to bugs and child problems of the alpha since now. So i think we can say that we are Veterans of Dayz and dayz Community, and also know what players need and wish.

Our actuall Server is the 7 Server we had, we tryed different Hosters and try to make sure that our players have a good Time. But we AND our players have a big Problem. Its not the usual "damn cheater thing" its just that we dont have the chance to help our players. We have Cheater problems, massive one, we have video proof of confimed Cheater EVERY DAY. Its a huge ammount of work in this version for us (Thermes of Hoster rules ets) to let this Public Server run, checkin Files, checkin Steam accounts, videos and so on for hours a day, every day... We See that the dayz steam charts s running lower and lower, and we hear from players, and from our own sight of things, thats not only about game process running slowly (its ok, we look all of your interviews ets game is only 3 years in development and its just need more time, so its ok for many XP players), the biggest problem is the Cheater problem. We and i think we speek for ALL Public Server Hosters, we reeeeaally need the Option to Ban Players, and to kick players with special letters in names. Let us please only the right to ban them for like 15 mins, its ok for us to not perm ban them, but we need more right, these servers are quiete expensive in germany, and we cant help our players with only kicking(well and we are not able to kicking all). Ammount of players goes deeper and deeper. Please let us help our Players and at least You with more right for Admins.

with best wishes for developers and future of this awesome game
Soptan
Admin Team of Tatort Chernarus

If you have proof of an undocumented cheat, please use the feedback tracker, any proof of hack/cheating can be handled at battleeye.com. Please read the stickies before posting.

• Like 1

My learned friend is right.

I know it can be frustrating but you have to remember we are in an Alpha of an  Early Access title, one cant expect a smooth rune even if you are renting servers at this stage.

L

• Like 1