iSayNo

League Of Extraordinary gentleman Kick and ban for player killing

SO i a friend and i were on this server listed above. we are in cherno we see a player and shoot @ him. we get a message in direct chat. if you shoot a player again you will be banned. as i know you cannot have a server as such. but we decided to play by the rules and start sniping zombies from the hospital. we cannot play on this server anymore as we keep getting kicked. i have some screen shots to prove this. and then my friend was just banned.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kebeth/screenshot/542932039685567492

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kebeth/screenshot/542932039685565693?tab=public

Please render this. if i cannont have a server like this they should not be able to.

Thanks deltron. the server admin we know. your going to be banned as well because you are exploiting. you Pk on the server and its no PK as it sais in the title. (isayno) i saw the server admin saying this. you should not have shot at players. this is the reason why =DRN= is on this server. if we want to kill people we will and nearly everything we get contracted we defend ourselves and win. but server hoppers and hackers and people with thermal sights make it hard because they dont play fair.

I am sending this link to the admin

as you can see the server admin makes the rules for that server when you log in. if you dont like it change servers.

... Wait, you ban individuals for playing the game as Rocket intended...?

I am pretty sure you can't ban people for killing other players when that is a core part of the game. Even if they are being douchebags and camping Chenro/Eletro, there are ways to go around it.

Just like RP Servers can't ban people who don't want to RP.

To point out what it says on the Day-Z fact what they intend for the game--

"Q: Turn PvP Off?

A: No. PvP is a core part of the DayZ atmosphere and we aren't going to restrict it. Just go inland away from the built up towns along the coast where players spawn."

the server admin pays for the server and he can set his rules.

if you dont like the rules go change servers. its just like playing a harcore server or not playing harcore. 3rd person no 3rd person. the rull is for everyone. if they dont like it dont play on it. simple it sais it as soon as you log in. coop only

Either you remove the rule, or you remove the server. PvP is HALF THE GAME, like countless others in countless other posts, you CANNOT have a carebear server. It NEEDS to have PvP. Take it away, you lose half the game.

Hello there. I can BAN everyone what i want on my own server. Plus i write on server rulles is no PK server. And if you have problem with this, go to hell mate. I next 1000 server where you can kill players, change server avery 2 mins. Or doing what you want. Not on main server.

I can setup my server how i want, if is just half game is just half game. I am owner and then i am Boss. Leave server, thats all. If you want play cooperative, you can join any time you want.

Plus i know this ppl from hes old clan names [wild] and this ppl is no more velcome on main server.

Server admin pays for the server under rules still though, if it was truely yours then you could mod it yourself, but no you cant

Okay, I think this server is set for blacklisting. They clearly don't understand what hosting a DayZ server entails, and they want to argue when it's pointed out that they are in contravention of the server rules, so a blacklist is in order. You pay for the server, but you're still subject to all the rules the other server hosts have to adhere to.

I repeat, banning PvP on your server is directly against the rules you AGREED to when you decided to apply to whitelist your server.

It doesn't matter who pays for the server, if you can't adhere to the DayZ server hosting rules, you lose your server hosting privileges.

Hello there. I can BAN everyone what i want on my own server...

I can setup my server how i want' date=' if is just half game is just half game. I am owner and then i am Boss. Leave server, thats all.

[/quote']

U think u boss? too bad,u get server blacklist.how that sound,ha?ha? how dat sound? good? ha? mag bar amriki!

Hello there. I can BAN everyone what i want on my own server. Plus i write on server rulles is no PK server. And if you have problem with this' date=' go to hell mate. I next 1000 server where you can kill players, change server avery 2 mins. Or doing what you want. Not on main server.

I can setup my server how i want, if is just half game is just half game. I am owner and then i am Boss. Leave server, thats all. If you want play cooperative, you can join any time you want.

Plus i know this ppl from hes old clan names [wild'] and this ppl is no more velcome on main server.

You cannot kick or ban players for PvP.

Your server will not be yours very long if you keep doing so, you are breaking the rules, not iSayNo.

if you dont like it dont play on it. join another server and stop crying. now =DRN= has killed people still in self defence. we have not reported these players to the admin. however we have reported people who are logging in and out changing positions server hopping. this is exploiting. these people have been kicked. WILD as mentioned who were server hopping

if you buy a car are you forced to drive it because thats what its intended. or can you just colect them. he has made the server name no pk. if you see a server that is called hardcore and you dont want to play hardore you dont have to play it.

I would like to get what I pay for. if I buy a burger that is made to eat i can choose to throw it away without getting arrested

If you would like to get what you pay for, then find another mod to host. Currently, DayZ is not available in 'No PK' flavor. If you insist on 'No PK' flavor, then you will get shown the door and your server hosting rights revoked.

Understand now?

Or should I say 'Rockey no wan you make server no PK. Rockey will ban server if you no change it.'

You don't have any 'rights' to the DayZ mod. The fact that you are allowed to host it is a privilege.

To everyone else, where do we go to bring this server under the devs attention? These guys show no sign of understanding what we're saying, and even less changing their server.

he has the rights to kick who he wants. if people are cheating then he has the right to kick them. this is what he has done. i dont see what you are trying to say. peopel who have played the game and tried to take us in a fair fight we have not reported them to the admin because PKing is part of the game we agree. putting no PK deturs people who just want to play to kill and not survive and players who want to hack and server hop exploiting the rules.

Really i think you should just shut up and actualy enforce no cheating like we are trying to on this server. I see people being killed in the log all the time and the admin not kicking people so he is not kicking anyone otherwise =DRN= would be the only players

"Hello everyone,

It has come to my attention that users who have/want DayZ servers are not following the rules provided by DayZ, Or they think they can get around the rules set by DayZ.

Things users must remember is that these rules are forced upon Server Providers by DayZ them selves.

The rules are there to provide fair and better game play for all users across all servers.

Please remember that this has nothing todo with the server provider who is hosting your game server and they are pretty much powerless when it comes down to modifications on these rules.

No matter what any host tell you, You can not get around these rules."

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=21034

"Will hosting a DayZ server give me any special privileges?

No, not really. I'm sorry, but hosting a DayZ server only means that you host a DayZ server.

What it can do is give your clan a place to call home, and it will give you an opportunity to participate in and contribute to DayZ. It will also give you a feeling of having done something good. And, on occasion, a lot of frustration.

Most server administrators are quite happy to be part of something a lot bigger, and they are very appreciated for their contributions. "

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9427

Join the queue, Zoop.

dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=22367

This is getting out of hand quickly. Let's all cool off for a minute here.

Everyone is in the right and wrong here. I applaud the server admin for wanting a co-op server without the banditry, because there are players who want to play with mates and survive against the hordes of the undead. I like doing a bit of this, hence why I now have League in my recommended list.

Yes, the rules DO state that you cannot remove PK, I completely acknowledge that fact. But out of the thousands(?) of servers available, it's easy to just bypass this one and go to another one to suit your playstyle. It's not going to kill you to take 10 seconds out of your life to search for another server. But rules ARE rules, at the end of the day.

Either way, I as a player on both sides (Murdering Bandit on one profile and a Team Player on another) leave the decision to the DayZ staff.

I don't think you have any idea what cheating is, sorry. Camping cherno to shoot players is not cheating. You may not like it, but it's a valid way of playing and you're not allowed to ban for it.

It's not going to kill you to take 10 seconds out of your life to search for another server. But rules ARE rules' date=' at the end of the day.

[/quote']

No, it won't kill me - but what WILL kill me is Sir. Noobsalot who decides to join this server to farm loot in safety knowing that anyone who shoots him will be banned/kicked for doing so.

Said Lord Noobington can then join a server with PK allowed with all his sweet loot and start laying down some cheap death.

It doesn't take a genius to work out why these rules are in place as a standardised set across all servers.

No' date=' it won't kill me - but what WILL kill me is Sir. Noobsalot who decides to join this server to farm loot in safety knowing that anyone who shoots him will be banned/kicked for doing so.

Said Lord Noobington can then join a server with PK allowed with all his sweet loot and start laying down some cheap death.

It doesn't take a genius to work out why these rules are in place as a standardised set across all servers.

[/quote']

This is an issue I actually put across to people just before in our Ventrilo.

I absolutely agree that loot from one server like this to another should NOT be allowed. See, if this server was a community one that wasn't part of the Hive, then all would be good.

who said sitting in chern is cheating?

i am saying exploiting the game is cheating. which the admin has been kicking. I think every server admin should be doing this dont you? or maybe you should tell battle eye not to ban people who are cheating and exploiting. if so take it up with them

You said people playing with the intent to just kill players is cheating/exploiting. It's not.

i am saying exploiting the game is cheating.

Actually...

...no you're not.

Take it like, you did kill the person, you are in jail or deported from country League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Total reality, hardcore gaming.