Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136562

5 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

it is posted in the server, was it every 2-3 or every 1 hr? i forgot now.

I thought it said 24hrs, so I was wondering at what time that normally happens.

• Like 1

For those that don't feel wipes are a good thing, that is where you are wrong. They have to have a completely clean database.

1. Errors, Logs 1 thing can relate to another.

2. Repairs, Logs

3. we already tested enough items for 2 years......

4. time to fix the major bugs.... adding in new engines requires this.

don't like it? play on stable. Simply put.

4 minutes ago, ShallowTech said:

I thought it said 24hrs, so I was wondering at what time that normally happens.

Oh crap i dont know then, i am so used to 3-4 hr restarts on arma 3, dayz, etc and many other modding games that i totally assumed.

rule#1 broken, Never Assume!

BC, do you know? I know that they can reboot when ever the devs feels but I was wondering what the actually schedule time and time zone.

Tonight I think I am going to start working on a community on the coast :-) Help survivors who spawn and need supplies... might be some fun role playing and will let me test/play with growing gardens. Does anyone know if gardens are persistent, how long it takes to grow and the process required :-)

22 hours ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

We'll have some of the servers with persistence off for some back end testing we're doing, and we'll be messing with AI population for the purposes of profiling. Other than that, not too much different with this build.

answering 2 at the same time, persistence might be off.

and Brian, is there any way to have infected that are chasing 1 player, break off after 3 on radar? Meaning people can stop using them to locate hidden people in houses just for this purpose.

I and another guy traded infected around a small area the other day. He ran 3-4 my way, i ran 3-4 his way, and we both laughed as we ran side by side. Until i got a bright idea, close the gate, and watch them chase him again... not 3

but all 8 or so..... funny,,,, and all i kept saying to him "Run AWAY!!"