KND

Still aiming for "150 players" per server?

I looked at a Reddit post, posted  by Dean Hall about 3 years ago. but he is not in charge anymore so will you Devs still go for 150 players per server?

He talked about making the map size bigger and making more towns so people can loot more and everything wont be empty.

And you guys are adding a lot off new cities and changing the map so i am just wondering, are you guys still going for that Goal.

Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1g9g4c/rocket_we_are_aiming_for_150_players_per/

*You are dead* " Oh yeah, I remember I got shot by that guy 10 minutes ago, I think we traded kills"

They better fix performance issues before increasing player count. I quess 150 players won't come out soon.

Edited by Just Caused

150 player slot. I could imagine how much that's going to be.

60 pop servers are close to a 100$ a month

i've read that they aim for around 100 players (i'm too lazy to look for the sources, but i'm quite confident with the 100), which seems to be perfect for the current map size and town/loot density (0.61 exp).

150 player might be a little bit too mutch, especially when bicycles and motorbike will be available, places like tisy and NWAF will be crowded all the time.