antykain

Weapon Slings/Straps

I'm pretty sure I remember something being talked about in the distant past about the possibility of weapon slings/straps being added to DayZ for rifles, and other weapons that would be able to use such an item.  Whether it be a lootable item, or crafted, would be nice to see this added in the future.. Maybe this is in the works, or even possible.  ?   I remember when I first played ARMA/DayZ mod back in the day, my first impression of the weapons/melee items just being 'stuck' on your back as it currently is, just looked silly.. I don't even think twice about it anymore as I have got used to it over the years.  But it still would be nice to see a weapon strap of some sort being added in, in the future.  Not sure how hard this would be to make happen, but it seems like it would be doable.  

Surely this has been brought up in the past, remember reading about someone talking about it over at /r/dayz a while back.. 

• Like 1

Well now.. I guess I make it 256.   lol

No matter.. just 2¢ more into the pool of suggestions I would love to see added.