firsk

Rifle Bags

I've read about wanting the ability to carry more rifles, but i'd like to stay on the Realistic path in the apocalypse.
Sure, zombies aren't real and all that. But everything else should be!

I would love to see a Rifle Bag that can fit 2 rifles!
And it can be used the same way as tents.
Either you use it instead of a backpack, or you can carry it in your hands.
When it's empty, you can fold it to fit about 4 slots and put it in a backpack.

This way, players would be having more realistic issues when carrying to much, and as long as weight isn't a problem, this could work a long way.

For example; 
You're in search of weapons, and have the folded rifle bag.
You find 2 rifles of your liking, unfolds the rifle bag and put the rifles in it.
The problem now is, you're over-carrying!
So you put your main weapon on your back, take the rifle bag in hands and try to make it back to camp/vehicle!

This would further improve carrying, and probably increase social aspects of the game (trading and such maybe).

And yes, i'm pro PVE rather than PVP. But the idea would be useful in both.

Edited by firsk
  • Like 1

Sounds like a cool idea and would be great for trades. Instead of laying a bunch of weapons on the ground or using a car to trade which is a pain in the ass or i use my own bag and my friend who guards has to carry all the food and other crap with this i could just go to my normal spot with a duffle bag and use that. Only change i would make is it should hold more than 2 guns or maybe there could be different sizes and with that comes more negatives the more gear i keep in the bag, which wouldn't be a problem either as any trader should have back-up with them if they intend to live for very long and make any sort of profit. I too am more PVE oriented but not only would this give us like a portable shop for encounters it would make a good motivation for PVP folks hunting traders carrying these bags trying to learn a server trading post spots or just trying to rob a trader at the post during this trade.   

• Like 1