Sign in to follow this  
sneakydude

Bases +Storage

I know many of us thought about basebuilding, but..... i wanted to take it a step further and suggest why nailing a piece of wood on a tree is important.

Tree houses....... :)

If you find a plank of wood, or that very large piece of tin for the roof, and that box of nails with the hammer you carried all the way from the coast to the deepest woods...

You might as well build yourself and your friends a tree house.

Make scavenging items very important.

A tree house can be pretty much any idea you throw at it.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=tree+houses&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnnK6C3__NAhVK44MKHXNAAQQQsAQIHQ&biw=1920&bih=940

another quick search reveled

Enough assets and we should be able to make enough of these last 60 days?

I also agree the arma 3 basebuilding object we need to be placed down will stop people from building right beside your base.

Looks cool, but if they are going to implement treehouses, they shall make it similar to Forest.

• Like 1

I guess our biggest issues with base building is nothing ever lines up, or the way we want them to. Ark was another that had to have modders do the work for them. Finally adding it to stable patches.

Snapping to grid is great, but the odds of everything in a tree to snap exactly the way you want is near impossible.

Painting it the same colors as the tree's without being seen is more difficult then it sounds, as the trees are populated and the base is persistent.

Off in the distance, you can see the base and an outline of the tree. Always seems to be a gamma issue.