Sign in to follow this  
TreeJayyy

Having a problem (HELP)

Hello, 

So I just decided to launch DayZ SA today after months of not playing. I played on a server for about an hour and got off. I'm trying to reconnect right now but it won't let me join any server. I will go to join and it will act like it's loading in and then kick me back out to main menu. I have reinstalled the game and the same thing is happening. I have tried joining almost every server on the server list, password protected and not password protected. I unchecked password protected in the server filter screen and still nothing.

HELP <3

Hello, 

So I just decided to launch DayZ SA today after months of not playing. I played on a server for about an hour and got off. I'm trying to reconnect right now but it won't let me join any server. I will go to join and it will act like it's loading in and then kick me back out to main menu. I have reinstalled the game and the same thing is happening. I have tried joining almost every server on the server list, password protected and not password protected. I unchecked password protected in the server filter screen and still nothing.

HELP <3

1 hour ago, TreeJayyy said:

Hello, 

HELP <3

You're not alone:

Sadly, this guy still hasn't got it figured out either. 

Update steam, make sure DayZ is up to date, make sure you have no funky launch params. Make sure dayZ is not blocked by firewalls or antivirus.

Try opting into the experimental, as this might update a potentially corrupted file.

There is some sort of hash check or something or other where it scans your game files to make sure it's correct; this is a steam function

Try to get a screen cap of any console messages you receive, such as battle eye exceptions. (make sure you're not globally banned)

Without information that precisely describes your problem in more detail we can only guess. Make a bug report and in the meantime google your heart out until you find a solution to a similar problem

Edited by FlimFlamm