Crazy_Spider

Found M4 in Hanger?

I was playing with my friend and we found 2 M4's and 2 AUGs at NWAF, but we didn't find them in a heli crash, we found them in hangers, is this a bug or something? I thought they only spawned in heli crash sites?

http://imgur.com/3tI1f7e

Edited by Crazy_Spider

Well I guess they changed where they can spawn, I also found 2 M4's (and various attachables) and a Steyr at NWAF.

Also ammo and mags. Many USMC jackets and pants so I guess the devs decided the US army (or NATO) was present on the airfield at one time.

Edited by nl

If I remember right there was some issue with heli crashes not spawning gear properly so for now at least heli gear will spawn in various military locations.

• Like 1

Wow that is interesting. Would be a welcome pick-up for anyone spawning in Balota, I guess :P

I have an M4 in damaged state with pristine attachments. I've passed by a few weapons cleaning kits in the past days, not thinking about picking one up. But this is actually the first time I see a gun damaged properly and in need of repairs. M4s aren't particulary hard to find, but you got to be lucky with the ammo.