Sign in to follow this  
Tatanko

A Showcase of "Old" Chernogorsk (pre-0.60)

This is preemptive because the old Chernogorsk isn't gone yet, but I wanted to get this out there while the community still had a chance to go look for themselves. If you haven't yet, I highly recommend taking a stroll around Chernogorsk before 0.60 goes to Stable, otherwise you may regret it later when the opportunity has passed. I also want to encourage others to share their favorite "old Cherno" pictures here in the thread :)

What I'm posting here is only a couple of my favorites -- for the rest of the images, high-res copies, and captions, visit the full album here: http://imgur.com/a/IWUc9

Spoiler

TCFNUohh.jpg
fp9YVT7h.jpg
x3JFBTph.jpg
KBnkZ2nh.jpg
Gog7b9zh.jpg
ZR9dR5oh.jpg
dD2VL3xh.jpg

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 5
  • Beans 1

17 hours ago, Tatanko said:

Snip

*sniff

The memories :(

Had so many great encounters and PVP episodes all over this great city.  Every photo brought back a memory of something happening at each location.

Looking forward to the new version, but it definitely will be missed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, edoian said:

Every photo brought back a memory of something happening at each location.

I tried my best to cover all the major hotspots of the old city, places I have personally had encounters (usually more than once). The hospital, police station, town square, industrial zone, ,etc. Now that I think about it, I missed the fire station!

• Like 1

Lovely :) You deserve megabeans for all the effort and time you put into making your own documentation of our favorite game! "like this!" just doesn't feel the same, but I'll like it anyway. Hope to meet you again ingame. I'll make sure to turn on some lights in Olsha. I plan to make this my habit: build a friendly camp at Olsha. But I am digressing. Thanks again for the screenshots and memories. 

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, S3V3N said:

I'll make sure to turn on some lights in Olsha.

I'll make sure to pass through the neighborhood :)