Sign in to follow this  
pelmeen

My experience with 0.60

Immagine standing in queue for a new club for 1 hour to explore the new place and what they have to offer inside, and finaly after 1 hour you get into the club and its so nice you dont wana leave the place at all, but then they tell you we are closing down in 1 minute and they kick you out so you can reapeat the same tommorow , stay in the queue for 1 hour and get kicked out in 5 minuts.

21 minutes ago, dingoibmw said:

Immagine standing in queue for a new club for 1 hour to explore the new place and what they have to offer inside, and finaly after 1 hour you get into the club and its so nice you dont wana leave the place at all, but then they tell you we are closing down in 1 minute and they kick you out so you can reapeat the same tommorow , stay in the queue for 1 hour and get kicked out in 5 minuts.

well I hate to bring it to ya mate.. but 'welcome to dayZ Standalone... welcome.. to dayz standalone Experimental

If I am not too sleepy when I first wake up at 8am est ill go downstairs and get into a server no problem all the servers are like 30-60/60 and I can get in no problem. Then the server crashes an hour later and I can get in again, but at around 10-11am est all of the servers are 60/60 and I can't get in for shit.

(i'm just gonna wait for stable)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, silverblade1233 said:

If I am not too sleepy when I first wake up at 8am est ill go downstairs and get into a server no problem all the servers are like 30-60/60 and I can get in no problem. Then the server crashes an hour later and I can get in again, but at around 10-11am est all of the servers are 60/60 and I can't get in for shit.

(i'm just gonna wait for stable)

very wise choice because exp is not for 'playing' the game.. its for 'testing' game mechanics. and 12 yo kids tend to forget that.. clog up the servers and don't report jack.. so that's the problem.. even the trolls found their way to exp. squeely/squeecky troll kids..

13 hours ago, pelmeen said:

7kXIeWL.png

:p

• Like 1

Why aren't these sort of threads deleted? It does nothing for the community here. These type of posts are complaints and honestly need to be removed.

Imagine if there were two clubs side by side and they both had really long lines except the line to the first club had nothing but pissers and moaners whining about how their clicky finger hurts from trying to gain access but the line to the second club was full of people who socialized in a positive way about the good experiences they had and were excited about their next opportunity.

I get it, venting makes you feel better but christ-all-mighty, post something original or at least attempt to entertain with your criticism. I'm all for reading hate mail and stirring up controversy but make it worth reading. Give it some POP god damn you!

Oh yeah, the second club doesn't exist. It was just a figure of my under active imagination.