Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Experimental/Unstable Branch: 14 May 16

Greetings Survivors,

As those of you participating in testing on the Experimental/Unstable branch on Steam are aware, we have been working hard on iterating 0.60 towards a stable branch candidate. We've received outstanding support from the community, through both extensive bug reports on our Official Forums, and large amounts of server crash and performance data on the Experimental Branch servers themselves.

The team has been working hard on isolating several specific server crashes from the experimental branch servers that we are unfortunately unable to reproduce internally. To that end, as frustrating as it may be, your consistent testing on the builds that have these issues has generated a large amount of crash dumps and logging for the team to analyze. We'll be using this data on Monday, but in the mean time we will be switching the Experimental Branch servers to the last known good 0.60 build for the weekend. 

No ETA as of this moment on experimental server downtime, but we will let you know just as soon as they come back online and the client update is ready.

Thank you again for your continued support!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

Greetings Survivors,

As those of you participating in testing on the Experimental/Unstable branch on Steam are aware, we have been working hard on iterating 0.60 towards a stable branch candidate. We've received outstanding support from the community, through both extensive bug reports on our Official Forums, and large amounts of server crash and performance data on the Experimental Branch servers themselves.

The team has been working hard on isolating several specific server crashes from the experimental branch servers that we are unfortunately unable to reproduce internally. To that end, as frustrating as it may be, your consistent testing on the builds that have these issues has generated a large amount of crash dumps and logging for the team to analyze. We'll be using this data on Monday, but in the mean time we will be switching the Experimental Branch servers to the last known good 0.60 build for the weekend. 

No ETA as of this moment on experimental server downtime, but we will let you know just as soon as they come back online and the client update is ready.

Thank you again for your continued support!

Much love and give a full support for you guys! :)

• Like 1

Servers are now back online, the experimental branch client update 0.60.132940 should be live momentarily.

If you do not see the update, make sure to close and restart Steam.

Thank you!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

Servers are now back online, the experimental branch client update 0.60.132940 should be live momentarily.

If you do not see the update, make sure to close and restart Steam.

Thank you!

Thanks and much love for working on the weekend to keep us playing... i mean testing

That's the true DayZ spirit :p

@Hicks_206 (DayZ)

This level of engagement with the community is most excellent.

Thank you for taking the time (especially on the weekend) to roll back from the less stable build AND keep us so well informed.

• Like 1

@geekin You have to go into the filter and uncheck the "Password" option. It would also be a good idea to type "experimental" into the hostname and set the ping to 0. That way you dont have to load the entire server list since the server browser is massivly laggy, and you can see the servers with a ping higher than 100.

Edited by [TAW] GunRunner

I've been trying to get on exp servers last two days, have they been down ?? Only one I see is " THE TEST" ;/

Also, anywhere I can check status on them/ see updates as soon as they're announced?

Edited by Zedertone

26 minutes ago, Zedertone said:

I've been trying to get on exp servers last two days, have they been down ?? Only one I see is " THE TEST" ;/

Also, anywhere I can check status on them/ see updates as soon as they're announced?

https://twitter.com/dayzdevteam

• Like 1

As far as I understand devs don't work on weekends, so there'll be no updates or anything till Monday.