Sign in to follow this  
Jscaff

Can someone Explain this to me

Im playing exile on cherno map, night looks amazing the game runs so smooth theres tortilla backpack etc... this cherno was updated to DayZ SA I dont know which patch, but now they have a new build cherno, I dont understanding why dayZ sa cant be normal the .60 patch has now way more bugs, why not just mod dayz sa lol? I have no clue what to think i really do want dayz sa to be better then any other game.

Have a look at this

and tell me why that plays awesome and shooting people is so much better

Can someone explain what the OP said in his first post?

To answer his second post: Because Arma3 is a COMPLETED game and DayZ is not a completed game yet.

• Like 1

I think you're saying: "The Cherno from Exile was put into Standalone [no it wasn't], but .60 changed it again." [it changed from .59's Cherno, not from a Cherno in another game's mod]

DayZ SA is a base game, not a mod. 
SA stands for "Stand Alone", because it is a "Stand Alone" game, not a mod.
The game is in alpha state, which is one reason for bugs. Another reason for the bugs you're talking about is because .60 is in the experimental branch of servers. If you're playing the .60 version, you are playing an unstable version.
The game will not be moddable until it is complete.  
Exile is a mod for Arma 3. DayZ SA is not a mod. DayZ SA cannot be modded at the moment.