nl

Killed by Cowards

Dayz SA 0.59 stable. Minding my own business and I guess a little too relaxed and because I was looking into the sun I didn't see two other players and first thought they were infected. They hold me up, I do exactly what they say, and answer their questions. I am completely defenseless. Seems to me they had no clue what to do and could have easily disarmed me, constraint me, have me put down all my gear and take what they wanted but they came up with the brilliant and creative method off "shoot him in the head". I hate this type of player...

Don't know why aspect ratio is off, shadowplay seems very bugged lately.

• Like 1

well at least there was a hold up and you had some action .. most times its just you are dead screen for me, out of nowhere. 

• Like 1

Never surrender! ;)  

I'd rather go down in glorious battle (or laggy battle) than this way. 

People I've met in-game were either totally not hostile, or were just looking to kill people. I've never been properly held up and then released after cooperating, so I just don't anymore... Past 1500 hours, and with at least 15-20 encounters of "bandits" who end simply executing, it's not worth it. Besides, most of the time they don't even RP or aren't even original/funny.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

Never surrender! ;)  

People I've met in-game were either totally not hostile, or were just looking to kill people. I've never been properly held up and then released after cooperating, so I just don't anymore... Past 1500 hours, and with at least 15-20 encounters of "bandits" who end simply executing, it's not worth it. Besides, most of the time they don't even RP or aren't even original/funny.

Yeah I agree but in this case I would not have had a chance, too close and two weapons aimed at me so I took my chances because at least they didn't shoot me right away and were communicating. Normally I would have run away zig zagging hoping not to get fatally injured, bandage and lay in ambush if they would pursuit me.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

Never surrender! ;)  

This is what I do as well...  once there was a guy that was holding me up (he shot my legs and broke them (but didn't search me cause it didn't look like I had anything) I shot him with my magnum, I ended up bleeding out but if gave me a great deal of satisfaction.

Edited by GuyRandomMan
  • Like 1