Sign in to follow this  
JBURNS489

DayZ Forums slow and buggy suddenly

Yesterday for about an hour I couldnt even access the forums. I would get an error every time i tried. I got the same error trying to look at forums on my phone (with and without wifi) and my pc both. I can at least see the forums now but everything seems reallllyy slow. Also, my activity feed is bugged. It is stuck on showing me only posts I have posted in. When i try to change the filter to unread posts, it sits and loads for a long time, then eventually refreshes and still shows only posts ive posted in. This has been going on since yesterday.

Anyone else having issues with the forums? 

Edit: i have tried with my 100mb internet and my cellular 4g. Speeds on loading the loading spees of the forums seem exactly the same on both internet sources. It seems to be a little faster on my pc, which is on ethernet, but its still substantially slower than any other website ive been on, especially over the last 24hrs

Edited by JBURNS489

The forums were down for me for atleast 12hours yesterday. I know a clan mate also had issues. My first thought was another hack may havr happened. Did anyone else experience an outage? 

The weird thing to me, is there is a site called downforeveryoneorjustme.com that will ping websites at your request to see if they are online. According to that site the forums were up, but i was unable to access them from my home internet and cellular internet both. 

5AgA3wj.jpg

CBlEOpt.jpg

Also, not sure why or if its permanent but the forums have been very snappy and quick since they came up, compared to what it was a few days ago.

qXbNeTQ.jpg

Edited by JBURNS489

Yeah it was out most of the day yesterday till recently.

Yup, same here.  I was hoping we would come back to find the bugtracker working, but no such luck...