M3DiC

Live and Let Live

Not every DayZ interaction has to end with death.
If you have a mic and a compliant attitude you *just might* survive a shitty situation or two. On the other hand, sometimes people do all the wrong things and choose all the wrong words. Here are four examples to illustrate both points, enjoy.

Edited by M3DiC
I dont know why the link didnt work the first time.. user error I suppose

I dont see any examples but here is a story: I was once the way to electro to meet up with some buds who just hit up the nw airfield and had a party bus. I decided to loot the kamy police station I walked in to a room but two guys with pistols blocked the exit to the room, (I only had a knife). I turned around and stabbed one of the two guys then I got shot like 20 times. The End.

Worked it out. Not sure what I did wrong the first time but meh, it's working now

Edited by M3DiC

19 minutes ago, GuyRandomMan said:

I was once the way to electro to meet up with some buds who just hit up the nw airfield and had a party bus. I decided to loot the kamy police station I walked in to a room but two guys with pistols blocked the exit to the room, (I only had a knife). I turned around and stabbed one of the two guys then I got shot like 20 times. The End.

lulz

hostage situations: 'Not every DayZ interaction has to end with death.
If you have a mic and a compliant attitude you *just might* survive a shitty situation or two.'

*steals all your food/water/bullets/useful supplies* *ties you up* give us an hour to get away... then wiggle out of this by pressing q and i
(logs out) dude.. you might as well have shot me because we're in the MIDDLE of bumfuck nowhere dying of dehydration/starvation within 10 min.. 
thnx for fucking nothing snickers... <- hostage situation outcomes 90% of the time

I'm simply showing that "bandit" doesn't always mean killer. 

Edited by M3DiC