Larzy

Looking for a mentor....

hey guys, i am Larzy (in game) i play on aus servers.

i am new to dayz and lets face it i suck hardcore at this game! i am looking for someone to play with ingame to kinda mentor me a little... by a little i mean alot...

if anyone is kinda enough and probably has the patients to teach me a few things and have a bit of fun along the way please hit me up on steam! RuNiTsBiG

sorry if this is in the wrong place on the forums..

what do you mean you suck? in combat situations?

Give a bit of information you're seeking and perhaps we could assist you! Try it in bullet points so that it's all separated topic by topic.

• Like 1

I don't mind helping you out. :)

I am kinda new too (also an aussie), but completely know the stuff about things like: cholera, hunger, thirst, blood, sickness, loot and their locations, etc.

But, I happen to play ArmA 2 for 3 years, so I know Chernarus like the back of my hand. ;)

If you like, add me on steam and I'll be happy to get you started tomorrow. (Steam name: Rawner135)

hey guys, i am Larzy (in game) i play on aus servers.

i am new to dayz and lets face it i suck hardcore at this game! i am looking for someone to play with ingame to kinda mentor me a little... by a little i mean alot...

if anyone is kinda enough and probably has the patients to teach me a few things and have a bit of fun along the way please hit me up on steam! RuNiTsBiG

sorry if this is in the wrong place on the forums..

Isn't it more fun to find these things out for yourself?

Isn't it more fun to find these things out for yourself?

It's fun until it becomes frustrating so I can see why he'd seek someone to point him in the right direction.