Been Cheated

Offline version

I am looking for an offline version. I played years ago ,but cant get in now. I really hate PVP and hack bums. SO, is there one I can buy?

I am looking for an offline version. I played years ago ,but cant get in now. I really hate PVP and hack bums. SO, is there one I can buy?

Last time I heard about playable offline version of game was actually pirated version of game. You can wait one year for SP to come out or just play on low pop. Also, there is no logic. If you hate PVP, why not play on empty server? Unless, you are testing somekind of hacks? We don't offer help to your kind here then.  Better go back to your pirate ship matey, Yaaar! 

how many years ago and was it SA or mod 

there is a pretty decent wip for arma 3 being done now 

all the arma 2 sp mods have been abandoned 

Edited by melfist

Honestly, I don't know about the hacking complaints. The most annoying thing I'm dealing with on semi-full to full servers is ghosting. But I don't think I've met a lot of hackers lately, unless you count the guys that exploited talking server-wide with the cheats for the radio. I don't even think that's possible any more and it didn't harm anyone directly. I've seen some people still use teleportation hacks on fairly recent streams, but I have not seen anyone like that myself for over a year. It's quite possible people are using aimbots, but that's no different in any other multiplayer game, and I have not noticed it of lately, either. Fights can be a bit weird at the moment, because there seem to be some problems with character desync, even though everything appears fluent. 

If you want an offline version, you'll have to wait for the release of mod tools and load yourself into a standalone version of the game. I think the devs have other things on their plate than introducing modding tools anytime soon, but if they do them right and start the right kind of advertising (hype!), the mod tools will probably sell more copies of the game than the introduction of the new renderer. They are that important to many people. I'd like to hear an announcement about that, or an estimate on when it's going to happen. For the singleplayer you'll probably wait a lot longer. 

Edited by S3V3N

There is no official off-line version, mod or SA.

Anything you may find is unauthorised or hacked/pirated.

Don't become part of the problem.