Abraham.K

[RM]The Strong Survivors Clan PVP |12hr| Persist ON Welcome Admin 24/7 Active

UK,EU,RU,US all welcome, Clans pvp 3PP 50slots server, all clans welcome.  

now we just have one server, don't be afraid to have someone change the server to kill you.

if u like pvp please join us! 

Server IP:    185.16.85.194:2302

:D  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B) 

Edited by Abraham.K

Go read the rules before posting:

Don't bump excessively or unnecessarily. No more than once per 24hours.

This server has been wiped 3 times in the last 2 weeks, complete waste of time for building bases. we are leaving it

This server has been wiped 3 times in the last 2 weeks, complete waste of time for building bases. we are leaving it

Sorry for that, i find someone dupe. server has many svd vss fal. i found someone have too many guns(svd  FAL vss) in their base.i think i dont wipe until dayzdev wipe.

Do you like to play with dupe?

We had 3 fals, a SVD 4 AKs an AUG and hatchback and a Sedan, all of it legit, It's better to just ban the players who dupe and delete/ hide there duped stuff then keep wiping the server for all the legit players who have played for hours to get their gear

Edited by LeoGaunt

We had 3 fals, a SVD 4 AKs an AUG and hatchback and a Sedan, all of it legit, It's better to just ban the players who dupe and delete/ hide there duped stuff then keep wiping the server for all the legit players who have played for hours to get their gear

Sorry for that. i know,join in. i will not wipe.

It's inevitable there will be cheaters/ glitchers/ dupers in an alpha, but don't keep wiping it, if it wipes again before the global wipe, people like us get annoyed

Edited by LeoGaunt