Sign in to follow this  
Heatofbattle

Moment of Silence for Plate Carrier

Let us have a moment of silence for my complete plate carrier, saving me from a mosin shot to the chest on 12-25-15 and allowing me to continue handing out Christmas pipsi bottles to freshspawns.

2015-2015

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=583971111

Seriously, though, if you can get ahold of a full set, it is much better in my opinion then the High Capacity.

Anyways, your opinions on the plate carrier? Guy I killed had hicap so now im stuck with that. 

P.S. the first guy I killed with my pm73 had akm with 2x 75 round drum mags and was fully kitted out. He did zero damage to me. The second had a mosin with 5 rounds and nothing else, and almost killed me 15 seconds later. This game :D 

Let us have a moment of silence for my complete plate carrier, saving me from a mosin shot to the chest on 12-25-15

it's a christmas miracle. i always go with the full ballistic vest. not too hard to find either.

Me and my friend tested the hi-cap when it was first out. 

I was shot with an M4 in the stomach 10m distance fully energized and hydrated and I died. One hit was enough to kill me.

Edited by Yazar8

And here I was thinking that all of the vests and the chest holster took the same amount of damage currently.

I thought it mostly depended on what you were carrying in it.

Plate carriers have saved me from death more times than I can count. It's my preferred go to vest, even without the gun holster or attachments.