Sign in to follow this  
AdamantiuM

Cant put on ANY clothes...?

So I haven't played in over 3 months, decided I'd try hopping on the game... I join a low pop server, spawned butt naked on the coast, which I remember you at least used to spawn with a tshirt and jeans before, but hey - no biggie. I start running down the coast, find some pants in a house. Drag em to my body... they dont go on. I try all the old tricks I used to know, like opening/closing all the doors to the house, stepping outside and vaulting, etc. Nothing works, so I move on. I find like 5 more shirts/pants along the way, theyre all like that. But hats/masks go on immediately... 

Is this a thing? I admit I'm jumping the gun b/c I literally just had this happen like 5 min ago. I did 0 research before posting this, haven't even tried swapping servers or relogging... but if this is a thing, maybe I should reconsider my return lol. 

No, not a thing unless the server is having trouble connecting to the Hive.

You may have to suicide and start over.

Connect to a server that has a number of players.

Had the same issue one day ago, reconnecting to the server solved it.

• Like 1

Nothing like doin the no pants dance on a dead run through cherno or elektro. Good way to start off after a 3 month layoff...running through hell with gasoline underwear on

• Like 1