KOS11

Dayz and how realistic it is. VERY REALISTIC

post removed by user, because the user knows that even tho there is nothing racist about his post, or fascist, people are pulling those cards out and likely to complain. (like dirtstars)

kudos to game mod creator, love the game.

as far as racism and facism goes, anyone educated in the power of wiki should find humor in this.

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's laughing, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's laughing, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's laughing, my Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's crying, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's crying, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's crying, my Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's singing, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's singing, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's singing, my Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

---------------------------------------------------------

If someone says to you, i believe in karma, and i have good karma, hit them. Its Karma, so its ok.

TLDR?

- It's a mod based of a GAME that sequels Operation FlashPoint

- Based of a game

- A Game

Ergo, people will make decisions in the GAME that they would not make in an IRL situation.

TLDR?

- It's a mod based of a GAME that sequels Operation FlashPoint

- Based of a game

- A Game

Ergo' date=' people will make decisions in the GAME that they would not make IRL

For the most part knowing how to use a gun....

[/quote']

well, if thats what you think roll with it.

i personally have no faith in humanity because at the best of times there dirt stars and back stabbing ladder climbing rat racing whores :D

have nice day champ!

If anyone had the courage to read all that shit, give me your bank number and I'll send you 10 dollars... (careful : may contain some sarcasm)

so... i dug up an old article... a really old one... talking like over 30 years old.

Hey! 30 Years is not 'really old.' Thanks for pushing me that one step further towards a midlife crisis, much appreciated.

EDIT: Holy shit, I made the mistake of reading bits of the wall. Check this:

"the kindly doctor occupies himself largely with saving those whom nature dictates should be taken out of the gene pool. the doctor, however, fights nature by improving the chances of the genetically blighted long enough for them to pass their defective genes to the next generation.

progressively, generation by generation, doctors have lowered the quality of the species. moreover, their work among the underachievers was simply served to swamp society with the perpetually expanding population of the dependents."

The author is a full blown fucking fascist with no idea how evolution works. (hint hint: evolution is not progression, it is adaption. Humans adapt juuust fine, doctors and all.)

*chuckles* lazy under achieving bastards. TLDR LAWL get back on your riddlin.

so... i dug up an old article... a really old one... talking like over 30 years old.

Hey! 30 Years is not 'really old.' Thanks for pushing me that one step further towards a midlife crisis' date=' much appreciated.

[/quote']

its ok m8, im there with you. and thirty is old, its all down hill from here :P *nudge* loool

Massive wall of text. Skimmed it kind of....

It's just a game, people will do whatever they want in it.

I skimmed through it.

I completely agree with you, DayZ is realistic in that regard. It's exactly what I assume would happen in an actual apocalypse, zombie or otherwise.

Seriously though, that's way too much to expect us to read through, maybe trim it down some more.

I skimmed through it.

I completely agree with you' date=' DayZ is realistic in that regard. It's exactly what I assume would happen in an actual apocalypse, zombie or otherwise.

Seriously though, that's way too much to expect us to read through, maybe trim it down some more.

[/quote']

i really cant. and frankly im not surprised at how lazy people are when it comes to reading. its almost like they fit into one of the categories described in the article. looool

I've read almost everything. Very poor scientific content. Nothing to do with dayZ.

and... any sources ?

EDIT : I've read in more details, sounds like propaganda for a faschist/extreme right politic movement of some kind.

Still don't see the point with what would happen if zombie apocalypse would happen.

Dude. There's a shift key for a fucking reason.

Edit: The power of Christ compels thee to provide a fucking source.

I've read almost everything. Very poor scientific content. Nothing to do with dayZ.

and... any sources ?

psychology isnt a science. if it was they would have figured out labotomy and electro shock therapy didnt work *zap*

skipping one or two keys saves me valuable time when i type. i am working on perpetual motion machines and life is already short as it is.

and... any sources ?

EDIT : I've read in more details' date=' sounds like propaganda for a faschist/extreme right politic movement of some kind.

Still don't see the point with what would happen if zombie apocalypse would happen.

[/quote']

yea i gathered that myself when i read the article for the first time, thats why i said there was a lot i dont agrea with in the disclaimer.

what i was going for was an explanation for peoples behavior in game. and potentially real life.

It has nothing to do with DayZ and everything to do with fascist propaganda. Did you swipe the whole lot from a neo nazi forum?

It is ignorant babble, and it is ugly.

And electro shock therapy does work. It has side effects, but so do drugs. You are badly informed.

skipping one or two keys saves me valuable time when i type. i am working on perpetual motion machines and life is already short as it is.

(1) Skipping all of the vowels will also save you time when you type something up, but it would also render the resulting text equally unreadable (though it has been shown that people can read text missing vowels). So either come up with a better excuse or do the reader a favor and write properly. This is an internet form, not your goddamn phone.

(2) Perpetual motion machines are a physical impossibility. You're wasting your time. Use some of it to write properly.

(3) SOURCE. Give us a name, a title, something.

It has nothing to do with DayZ and everything to do with fascist propaganda. Did you swipe the whole lot from a neo nazi forum?

It is ignorant babble' date=' and it is ugly.

And electro shock therapy does work. It has side effects, but so do drugs. You are badly informed.

[/quote']

i beg to differ pseudo science suites you.

you see science has this thing called scientific method.

it doesnt run around zapping people until there brain is fried and go CURED!@

and it doesnt pass out random pills getting people so fucked up that they drool and go CURED!

and no i did not pull it of a fascist forum you derp. loool. and like i said, if your ADD mind could be troubled to read the entire thing word for word (like the part that says i disagree with a lot of it) and (the part where i edited a personal note and said i dont think people have the right to choose who lives/dies etc)

wow are you fucked in the head loool. READ GOD DAMN IT. dont just skim through shit so you can get a 1 in 4 chance of getting the answer right on the multiple choice test.

and for the love of pete dont assume these are my personal views or opinions. is it so impossible to have an open minded discussion on human behavior? in game behavior?

cant you see how someone who KOS (kill me on sight i dare you hence the name) resembles the behavior of a savage as described in the post?

let me sum it up for you briefly cause you obviously arent getting it.

savage: hunter gatherer, forager and opportunist.

there is that short enough for you, or was that TLDR? looool

(1) Skipping all of the vowels will also save you time when you type something up' date=' but it would also render the resulting text equally unreadable (though it has been shown that people can read text missing vowels). So either come up with a better excuse or do the reader a favor and write properly. This is an internet form, not your goddamn phone.

(2) Perpetual motion machines are a physical impossibility. You're wasting your time. Use some of it to write properly.

(3) SOURCE. Give us a name, a title, something.

[/quote']

1. yep, i could do it too and your fragile wittle mind would automatically put fill them in when you read it. but that would involve a lot of re writing of hard wired neurons in my brain, and long story short it wouldnt be as fast or efficient.

2. you dont say? i imagine that someone like you who takes things so seriously must rage quit a lot. *pats shoulder* its ok bro, im here for you.

3. why should i do that? none of it is relevant. hence why i cut out all the nasty hating garbage, and... come to think of it, lower case I's lack of proper spelling and grammar??? its almost like i know what a plagiarism is.

if anything your argument is a bit of a double edged sword. do you really think facists and racists arent gonna KOS certain skin colors if the zombie appoc occured? loool.

["you see science has this thing called scientific method. "]

I'm aware of it, I use it in my work.

["it doesnt run around zapping people until there brain is fried and go CURED!@"]

Who said that 'it' did? Electroconvulsive therapy is being used in psychiatric institutions all over the world today. It has a proven positive effect. I have personally taken part in it on several occations. (As a nurse, not as a patient).

["and no i did not pull it of a fascist forum you derp. loool. and like i said, if your ADD mind could be troubled to read the entire thing word for word (like the part that says i disagree with a lot of it) and (the part where i edited a personal note and said i dont think people have the right to choose who lives/dies etc)"]

Then where did you get it?

["cant you see how someone who KOS (kill me on sight i dare you hence the name) resembles the behavior of a savage as described in the post?"]

I do not agree with the way your article depicts the 'savage'. Therefore, I can't use it as a basis for discussion.

["you see science has this thing called scientific method. "]

I'm aware of it' date=' I use it in my work.

["it doesnt run around zapping people until there brain is fried and go CURED!@"']

Who said that 'it' did? Electroconvulsive therapy is being used in psychiatric institutions all over the world today. It has a proven positive effect. I have personally taken part in it on several occations. (As a nurse, not as a patient).

["and no i did not pull it of a fascist forum you derp. loool. and like i said, if your ADD mind could be troubled to read the entire thing word for word (like the part that says i disagree with a lot of it) and (the part where i edited a personal note and said i dont think people have the right to choose who lives/dies etc)"]

Then where did you get it?

["cant you see how someone who KOS (kill me on sight i dare you hence the name) resembles the behavior of a savage as described in the post?"]

I do not agree with the way your article depicts the 'savage'. Therefore, I can't use it as a basis for discussion.

do tell, what is your personal definition of savage.

this is what the dictionary thinks

Noun:

(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) A member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.

personally i think its pretty savage to electrocute the shit out of someone, its treatment usually reserved for murderers.

perhaps i hit a nerve and your defending your fwagile wittle ego trying to tell yourself your a good person and that you help people, when in fact what you have taken part in is slapping electrodes up to some poor bastard and frying the neurons in there brain indiscriminately. its not like you wrap a faraday cage around the really sensative/vital areas.

matter of fact, its kinda like a lobotomy, that used to cure people too! until they decided jamming a metal spike through your eye socket to "stabbity, stab stabity" a certain part of your brain to "cure you"

have a nice day qwak nurse.

So was your post a response to the work of TRIBESMAN, BARBARIAN, AND CITIZEN by John W. Campbell? You referenced his work, although not directly, and seem to base a few ideas off his writings. I get the feeling your 'article' was an original creation, due to its first person narrative, lack of scientific formatting, and because it doesn't seem to exist anywhere else.

Am I far off with my guess?