kaidewb

Steam ARMA-II Day Z Mod Error? HELP

Hey people,

I have bought and currently installing both Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrow Head on steam so i am able to play Day Z.

The problem is when i type in Day Z on steam, then click on the free version, upon clicking install it says there is an error because it seems there is not a valid URL.

Why? Has it expired or is it because both Arma 2 Downloads have not yet complete??

I would really appreciate some input on this as i have been looking forward to purchasing these games for a loooong while.

Thank you in adavance.

Uhmm you have to finish downloading Arma 2 and Operaion Arrowhead first and then run them both because sometimes theres error if  you dont run them both prior to running dayz

Wrong forum dude

sorry dude, i thought it would of been best to post it on here because i was aware that alot of people have problems with playing Day Z so i assumed it would be best to ask current Day Z players. Again i do apologise.

Uhmm you have to finish downloading Arma 2 and Operaion Arrowhead first and then run them both because sometimes theres error if  you dont run them both prior to running dayz

Yh i was able to install it in the end, my download was at 80% and upon me trying it again it worked. Thanks anyway for the input. Much appreciated.

Any issues for DayZ Mod for Arma II should be directed to the Mod forums.  pretty sure they're a bit deeper on the global forums here than General (where we're at now).

Those guys are actively involved in the game and it's mechanics so they'd be much better able to help.

sorry dude, i thought it would of been best to post it on here because i was aware that alot of people have problems with playing Day Z so i assumed it would be best to ask current Day Z players. Again i do apologise.

Your asking about the mod, this is the standalone forum. In general discussion too. Ask in the mod troubleshooting forum. Just scroll down on the main page.

Go get yourself a program called DayZ Commander. It will make things easy for you. If that doesn't work, Google is your friend. =/

Go get yourself a program called DayZ Commander. It will make things easy for you. If that doesn't work, Google is your friend. =/

Don't give that advice. Ever. Ever.

DayZCommander has been discontinued by the developer for well over 1.5 years now; DayZ Mod is available on Steam, no witchcraft needed to play. Just install and launch.