Sign in to follow this  
GrenadierTater

How do you craft a padlock? Anyone got a link to a wiki for base building?

So how do you craft a padlock? I've tried various combos in the crafting menu but keep getting a error saying "I don't have enough space in my inventory". Although I have 8 slots open. Can anyone help me out?

Also if you have link to a wiki or other post with how to craft various other items that would be great. 

Craft a padlock? I'm guessing wait for base building to be implemented into the game... there is a lock-pick you can use to lock yourself in a room?

Here is a decent place for DayZ SA info. Not the most intuitive site but should have all the info there.

Guys, he's playing the mod and posted into the wrong sub-forum. :lol:

So how do you craft a padlock? I've tried various combos in the crafting menu but keep getting a error saying "I don't have enough space in my inventory". Although I have 8 slots open. Can anyone help me out?

Also if you have link to a wiki or other post with how to craft various other items that would be great. 

Thanks, Tater

Are you referring to a combination lock?

One Topic placed in the correct Forum will go a long way, there is also a thing called google, here we call it The Search Function.
I found this after 15s of search...

Base Building.

There are "for dummies" type books you find laying around Chernarus that you need to be able to build bases. One is for wooden fences and one is for gates. You'll also need a tool box and I believe an E tool to build (not positive on this). Right click on the apropriate book to build a section of fence or a gate, and it will tell you what you are missing to build the fence/gate. Basically you need lumber (both logs and planks), rough stone (found looting or mined from rocks with a pick axe), and nails to base build. You'll need to find padlocks to upgrade gates (they're really rare and are found at castles).

No idea if that is what you are looking for...