Sign in to follow this  
sneakydudes

Player stuck feature

command /stuck

moves you out in the open 10m away.

Not teleport you, not respawn you just move you 10m in the open. not glitch you through a building, just simply 10m in a safe spot.

At least until release.

The command can only be done once a day. So not exploited.

• Like 4

Yes, please. There's been a few times that I've gotten stuck in reeds in a pond or behind a bunch of barrels. 

Reason i posted this just now, we try to kill ourselves and it takes a very long time to starve.

Rocks,

houses etc...

Clan member just got stuck in a house from walking on a bench. Also warped in a roommate of his into the room. Both now are stuck in the house and we needed to petition this to get him out.

Yeah it may, already reported awhile ago. TY BB Just thought it would be a good feature to have, like we did back in the 90's with other mmo's and player stuck issues.

Its a hard one, considering we are trying to reduce the command line things to open up tons of other issues.

What about this?

Unless we have a UI button that is able to report Player stuck, it logs the info to the dev's and then cleanly moves you out.

under maybe Esc?

What about this?

Unless we have a UI button that is able to report Player stuck, it logs the info to the dev's and then cleanly moves you out.

under maybe Esc?

Would still need interaction by support staff who may or may not be at work in the office on Christmas Day in the morning.

Which reminds me...

• Like 1

Would still need interaction by support staff who may or may not be at work in the office on Christmas Day in the morning.

Which reminds me...

HAHAH i love that :)

oh spoilers, that's how you do it

. Was looking for it earlier. Special BBcode, found it.

darn all this time-------

Edited by TheSneakyDude