TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hey everyone, Im Trozzy and I am from Dublin, Ga. I just press ganged with Beck's Privateers and am really enjoying Day z. I am in my final semester of college and about to graduate in May. Its great to be able to play with so many good people on Day Z and through teamspeak I have been meeting some really nice people. Hit up the Privateer's if you are looking for a great group of people to play with.

Hello boys and girls,

I'm Mareak. This is my first time playing this game. So far I like it a lot. I'm from Malaysia. If you guys want we can get together in a server located in Singapore. Although the ping will spoil the fun. In the game, I like to go solo (will lend a help if not being shot at). I have a few friends playing as well but so far I'm the active one. Im neutral, not a hero nor a bandit.

Nice meeting you all :)

Hey Guys,

Im Jack, ingame name Ninja Turkey (when the name change is fixed anyway). Im from south of England and im 23 years old. Played the mod for about a year now and the standalone since its public release.

I play with a bunch of friends on my mates Teamspeak channel. My steam name is NinjaTurkey17 if you want to add me and team up. Generaly i like to play friendly and help people out (does not mean i wont kill). I love killing bandits and showing them KoS is wrong. I will shoot when provoked. I also have a Youtube channel with my friend Adam. http://www.youtube.com/user/ninjayourself we have a couple of Dayz vids out but more on the way with plans of it being a regular thing. 

Cheers guys 

Hello,

I just purchased Day Z Standalone and it's currently downloading.

Great forum for new comers like myself. greeting to all of you

• Like 1

Hello,

I just purchased Day Z Standalone and it's currently downloading.

Great forum for new comers like myself. greeting to all of you

Welcome good sir.

I'm Steak, I have more nicknames than a whore has confessions.  I enjoy long walks in kamenka and ninja bloodbagging the unexpected. 

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I'm Jimity, I've been waiting for the standalone so I could give this a go (never got round to buying ARMA 2).

I'm an Aussie, 29 and I have, depressingly far less time to dedicate to gaming than I used to.

Since I'm so new, I can't say with any honesty what sort of play style I'm looking for. I've only got in about 20 minutes, and that ended with my falling off a building for no apparent reason (except for the fact its alpha). 

You can find me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970952104/home <here on steam. I 99% use steam to play games, not chat, but its where you can find me.

If you see me around, I might say hi, I might shit myself and run, or I might shoot you. Time will tell.

Cheers

Jimity

Hello. I'm Goll, but you can also call me Jim.

I'm a 39 year old IT bod from Yorkshire, England. I like beer, pies, whippets, and yorkshire tea.  I have 2 wonderful children (9 and 19), 2 whippets and 2 cats.

I like to play on an evening when I find the spare time.

I'm not much of a bandit, but if you approach me with a weapon equipped I will not hesitate to open fire.

Only been playing for past few weeks, but find the game fascinating as it is currently. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Goll420/

Braaaaaaaaaains.

Hi I'm Manic Fury. But you can call me Matt. 

Currently downloading the game and hope that I don't get killed upon spawning!

Welcome all, welcome Matt (Yoda) :D /WAVE

Hey there! (Waves) Names Tim, 41, bench tech from Portland Oregon. xrambozotheclownx shoot me a request on Steam. Let's go loot, rape, and pillage! Oh, and I am playing the mod, not the standalone.

Edited by xrambozotheclownx
  • Like 1

Hey there! (Waves) Names Tim, 41, bench tech from Portland Oregon. xrambozotheclownx shoot me a request on Steam. Let's go loot, rape, and pillage! Oh, and I am playing the mod, not the standalone.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Redirecting you to the DayZ Mod Version : http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/3-introduce-yourselves/ 

Good day and how do.  My name is Garrett, but I go by Sir Doctor on steam.  I live in the burbs outside Los Angeles and like to think of myself as a professional and a bit of a renaissance man when it comes to such areas of study as hookers and blow. I also once caught a seagull with my bare hands, but it's bowels released rather violently and I soon lost my grip; I still like to think of it as a success however.

hi ! i'm kyle. i dont use caps ever because im too cool for all of that :) i'm a musician from new york and have been playing dayz for about a month or so.

former console gamer trying to make the transition to pc. ive never had a good run on dayz thus far without being shot or axed.

i dont know the map well and find myself running through the wilderness a lot. i have 4 kids so there is not much time to play.

Hi all.

Im Paul. 42yr old Solutions Architect working for the man. Wifey & 2 kids. Huge fucking mortgage. Mostly play after 8ish after the monkeys go to bed. Trustworthy, not killed anybody yet, but been killed about 6 times. Looking for more friendlies to play with. PM me if interested. Also play BF4 sometimes. Really looking forward to DayZ developing...

• Like 4

Hello fellow survivors. I am HrkiGV and i come from Croatia. If there is someone from balkan or someone looking for 2 experienced colleagues contact me here or on steam (same nickname). We loot hard and smart, want to help new players and also we hunt hoppers and bandits. 

We live since 10.12.2013.

Edited by HrkiGV
  • Like 2

Hello.~ My name is Holly. I go by Pommie in game. I'm 23, and a Psychology major. I started playing DayZ last week. I enjoy it very much so. I play with about 3 friends right now. We're always up for more people joining us in our adventures seeing as we cannot all be online at the same time. xD One of us lives on the otherside of the world. We do however do plan to take the hero route. A few of us would find an RP roll in the game to be quite interesting also.

If you wanna group up with me sometime my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/xfragiledreamsx/

Edited by xFragileDreamsx
  • Like 1

Hey hey,

Hailing from the best spot on EU, Portugal and beyond my 30's by 7 years, almost 8. IT tech professional.

I was always a gamer as far as I recall, tabletop, pen & paper, figurines, computer, you name it. But not a every game slut. Mechanics design and credibility of the game simulation plays a huge factor on my selection.

Never played DayZ Mod as I was more entertained with other games, especially alpha testing, community driving, etc.

A sandbox lover, and DayZ SA apparently gives me that feeling.

Other than it I usually spend my time sitting a virtual cockpit of WW2 planes across several titles, Cliffs of Dover, IL2:BoS alpha, Rise of Flight and Simulator Battles in WT and a very long term M&B, native, modded, napoleonics, player, so easy to know me from there, and really looking forward to other upcoming sandbox games - M&B2, Kingdom Come, Elite, etc ( time is too short for all of these ).

I like tight groups, healthy regular activity, and usually stick with them in the long term. Gladly it seems I already found my Z-home.

Whenever you see the mongolian khan face bushwhacker type avatar, it must be me. Wave hello and let's trade.

• Like 1

Welcome guys! Hope you have fun :D

Hey hey,

Hailing from the best spot on EU, PORTUGAL (...)

I'm Portuguese too! Finally, someone else to keep me company ^^ :D

"Epic High-5"

• Like 1

Hey fellow Survivors ;)

i'm 21 y. old, from austria and currently on my way to become a banking trainee in consumer services.

I've decided to download DayZ SA even in this Early Access State despite the advice of the publisher (lol^^) not to buy it yet. I'm playing mostly friendly (saves 1 rookie 1 time, opened his handcuffs and baked beans and gave him my second weapon) and like to talk a lot via Ingame Chat or TS/Skype. I speak english, german and a bit italian and would like to play with some of you via named Applications. I've never played the Arma 2 mod (and never arma 2 by the way) so far, but a lot of other shooters like Crysis (the first one... the only good one^^), BFBC2 and BF3, CS:Go etc. i'm quite skilled and like to play in team... if someone of you wanna play some day... my steam Profile is:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008505061/

Hello Everyone!   I started playing DayZ about 2 weeks ago and I'm still in the "completely addicted" phase.  Haven't killed anyone yet, just surviving (and getting killed)    :)  I'm USA based on East coast, play a couple nights a week.  Very interested in RP, especially on a hardcore mode server (adds to the immersion).  Would be cool to meet up with a core group of RP'ers and play the game as group just trying to deal with the hell that is the zombie apocalypse and survive.  Steam ID:  BobbyDean85  Look forward to meeting you!   

Also happy to just play in groups non-RP as well.

• Like 1

Hello all. Name's Curve in game. Very new to DayZ. Watched a few youtube videos and thought it would be something cool to check out.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/curve6

I don't have my mic with me where I am, but I'll be home and have one soon. Looking forward to RP'ing my role in the apocalypse with some fellow RPers. Right now I'm just roaming around aimlessly. I've stocked up on supplies, so I avoid towns/cities whenever possible. I've been sleeping in the woods. I have no idea where I am most of the time. Maps are scarce. I'm always willing to help other survivors, and so far, haven't killed anyone, but I have been killed (guy spawned in beside me and shot me).

Has anyone found a working vehicle yet? I noticed quite a few cars in the cities, but I've been avoiding them because of the sheer number of zombies and I have had one bandit chase me with a fire extinguisher.

Also, I understand what 3PP is, but what is hardcore? What differences are there between the two?

Also, SA, SJ, WA, CHI. What do these terms mean? I'm a noob.

Edited by Curve