skuzzy

Our squad goes Bandit

Hello again!

I have another video for all of you to enjoy!

You will see:

- Lots of murder

- A Hacker

- Ak74s

- Lots of awkward screaming

Feel free to give feedback!

https://youtu.be/EfwnkcHdQBs

• Like 3

Second half was good. Think it would have been a better video if you'd interacted with the guy at the tents, though. Shooting some unarmed guy isn't really video-worthy. The hacker and the fight at the end, though? That was good.

So after watching the entire video, it was good, certainly not a "Bandit" video and more like "Shoot anyone who isn't us" but, it was good nonetheless...

That is great feedback. I have no problems attempting to talk to other players in game, and I will attempt to do so more often.

I'm glad it's not too bad :)

oh nice you got the apple dealer, been looking for him that sneaky chicken!

apparently he will poison the apples and give them to kids, real jerk that guy.

• Like 1

Did you guys get the Hacker's in game name? It can be used to identify his GUID and have him reported. The video is clear that he was using some sort of speed hack to move across the land that fast. 

Good shooting by your teammate to take him out. 

Did you guys get the Hacker's in game name? It can be used to identify his GUID and have him reported. The video is clear that he was using some sort of speed hack to move across the land that fast. 

Good shooting by your teammate to take him out. 

As a matter of fact we did attempt to get his name, but the coward rage quit after a few seconds of trash talk on the mic. We know for a fact he had the clan tag [FURY] but we did not get the rest of the name.

I was so shocked that my buddy meow killed him (as you can tell by my gasp hahaha)

Thank you for informing me that this would serve as proof. I had no clue we could do that!

That was a dam good shot he made. They normally can move fast enough to where you can't hit them, but it all depends on their skill level as a player despite the hack. Typically players who chose to hack are quite poor at actually playing the game, thus why they chose to cheat.  

If you guys get a chance like that again, immediately rush the body and check for the pulse. It should say his name even if he's attempting to rage quit for a few seconds. 

Here is a link to the dev tracker site where you can submit a report: https://feedback.dayz.com/ 

You can link your video from youtube as well just for future reference. 

• Like 1

Book marked it, thanks! I feel like I can make a bigger difference now surprisingly hahaha

ive been seeing blatant cheaters this past weekend even on private servers which hasn't been common in the past, quite disappointing.

but it seems most of them are just terrible, even with such an advantage.

You're not lying when you say they're terrible. My video proves it. This hacker had so many chances to completely destroy us, and yet, all it took was a few well calculated burst fires and he was done. To be honest though, I'm not that worried about them. I feel we have more power now than ever with the ability to record our game play. Eventually these kids will lose interest.