Sign in to follow this  
trojan42 (DayZ)

will i regret buying this game ?

If you don't have patience for bugs and game-breaking issues, then yes, you might very well regret having purchased DayZ at this point.

Will you regret it later on? Well, once bugs and issues have been ironed out, then I suppose it all depends on your expectations for what DayZ should be as a gaming experience. Hopefully you'll enjoy it at that stage though!

• Like 1

apologize (original Topic title)

Hello guys i love this game but early to be honest i tried to cheat by downloading some trainers and stuff so since i joined a server i got banned from Battleye without getting a single warning now i am banned from all the servers i can't play at all...my $ just gone i tried to contact them but it seems they won't reply or unban me any solution does that happened to someone else here before ? i will be banned for ever ? i will appreciate it if someone could help   :(  :(  :(  :(

Edited by Boneboys

There is no reason to contact them or post here if you did cheat. Yes, you'll be banned forever. Do everyone a favour and fuck off.

Well...i didn't hack i cheated i don't think this could deserve a ban.. 

yeah no mercy for cheating, you would have to create a new steam account and buy the game again and hopefully this time you won't cheat.

• Like 3

yeah no mercy for cheating, you would have to create a new steam account and buy the game again and hopefully this time you won't cheat.

That's easy to say

That's easy to say

very easy. your situation is 100% self inflicted. You don't deserve any sympathy and i doubt you'll get any grom BIS or from BattleEye. You sure wont get it from the community.

• Like 2

How about don't fucking cheat, especially the first day you got the damn game? Also easy to say and do.

money doesn't come from the sky to buy the game again and get banned for some stupid reasons

money doesn't come from the sky to buy the game again and get banned for some stupid reasons

it's not stupid. you broke the rules and got kicked out of the sandbox. Your getting banned gives me hope that at least something (the anti-Cheat) is working CORRECTLY.

• Like 3

Hello guys i love this game but early to be honest i tried to cheat by downloading some trainers and stuff so since i joined a server i got banned from Battleye without getting a single warning now i am banned from all the servers i can't play at all...my $ just gone i tried to contact them but it seems they won't reply or unban me any solution does that happened to someone else here before ? i will be banned for ever ? i will appreciate it if someone could help   :(  :(  :(  :(

n2gwTww.gif

• Like 6

Yes, your ban is permanent and will not be lifted under any circumstances.

Locked.

• Like 7