SandersMK1Presents

Need some feedback on my first video

Hi everyone, I just uploaded my first dayz video edited using Sony Vegas.
If you could take the time to check it out and get back to me with some advice/feedback/constructive criticism that would be greatly appreciated :) and if you like it why not subscribe I'm planing on honing my Sony Vegas skills and trying to better each video I do.
Cheers
Sanders

Asking for subscribers isn't allowed here, I don't think. 

"Don't post topics just to advertise your Youtube channel or ask for subscribers."

Coming here to the forums for one post and telling us to "get back to me with some advice" is kinda not cool. How about you come back here to the forum thread that you started about this instead of making people go somewhere else? You're just expecting people to go to Youtube and get back to you because you don't ever want to come back here? Just dump a forum thread and leave?

Sorry I must of come across the opposite of what I meant I'm pretty new to forums as a whole. What I was aiming for was feedback on this topic about edititing,what they liked, what they didn't like, what I should do diffently next time etc, then replying and saying thanks for the advice, just like I have been doing on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/3rxi1d/need_feedback_on_my_first_video/. I wasn't going to post and run for a few views, I want to engage with the community. Thanks for pointing out that I come across how you thought.

it's not really 'random footage' if it's all video of killshots, is it?

• Like 1