Sign in to follow this  
valdivia

Better helicrash experience

Everyone know's that the helicrash's spawns in the terrain. My ideia is a helicrash who you see the helicopter crashing and blowing up, transforming the pilot, gunner's and passenger's in zombie across de helicopter and the stuff's of the helicrash are in the dead body's of the soldier's

Example:

post-229305-0-21923600-1446683232_thumb.

post-229305-0-66865600-1446683236_thumb.

• Like 5

I like it realy but to be honest I think we will only see it if workshopcontent gets avalailable :(

At Q&A from SR Oct. 15th I asked:

4) are variations of dynamic events planned? I mean something like, you see a helicopter in the air flying around and then it crashes instead of just spawning somewhere? Or an abandoned survivercamp with lots of infected and maybe some civilian supply? Maybe we see some stuff like that? Later? After Beta? Maybe?

-snip-

4) We have no soldier AI to pilot vehicles, and no plans for it. I firmly believe if you see a vehicle being operated, or a survivor moving - it needs to be a *real person* - not a predictable AI.

Edited by imun
  • Like 1

The devs have always stated that if you see a helicopter flying it will be player controlled, never by an NPC.

In the mod a heli crash always had a zombie pilot or 2 wandering around the crash site - they sometimes had good gear on them.

Would be great if they did this, have the occupants be either zombies or a small group of ai that survived that you have to kill before they extract in another chopper. anything to make it a little more interesting and immersive would be great.

• Like 1