m0use

Not played the mod in about a year, whats good these days?

Wondering what the best mod is to crack back into?

Also, is dayz commander still the best client to use?

Cheers!

Edited by jazzym0use

Wondering what the best mod is to crack back into?

Also, is dayz commander still the best client to use?

Cheers!

No DayZ Commander has been depreciated, but you just install DayZ mod straight through steam. Vanilla DayZ is my favorite, they have weapon upgrades, lethal zombies, crafting, item degradation and lets not forget spooky music lol plus a ton more. Overpoch is also popular but a lot of those servers have been shut down since they were 99% pay to win and Bohemia went on a cease and desist rampage. If you need further help pm me I'll do what i can :)

• Like 1

No DayZ Commander has been depreciated, but you just install DayZ mod straight through steam. Vanilla DayZ is my favorite, they have weapon upgrades, lethal zombies, crafting, item degradation and lets not forget spooky music lol plus a ton more. Overpoch is also popular but a lot of those servers have been shut down since they were 99% pay to win and Bohemia went on a cease and desist rampage. If you need further help pm me I'll do what i can :)

Ok, thanks for letting me know! Where are you seeing the server list for vanilla? Actually in Arma 2? Sorry, out of the loop!

Ok, thanks for letting me know! Where are you seeing the server list for vanilla? Actually in Arma 2? Sorry, out of the loop!

yeah you use the server browser that built in. AKA the multiplayer menu. are you planning on using vanilla dayz? or some mod of mod? those require special launch params and such

Fuck me if I'm wrong but isn't this SA section?

• Like 1

yeah you use the server browser that built in. AKA the multiplayer menu. are you planning on using vanilla dayz? or some mod of mod? those require special launch params and such

Well I was gonna check out vanilla dayz first. Will I need  special laurnch params?

Fuck me if I'm wrong but isn't this SA section?

Yes. Please report the post next time so it may be moved.

(I have moved your post, jazzy. :) )

Yes. Please report the post next time so it may be moved.

(I have moved your post, jazzy. :) )

Thank you!

Well I was gonna check out vanilla dayz first. Will I need  special laurnch params?

nope just install arma 2 and arma 2 oa and dayz mod. (you may have to copy you addons folder from arma 2 to arma 2 oa)