Sign in to follow this  
jayfkay (DayZ)

"This server is locked" what trickery is this?

probably a private server.  that would explain character being 'reset' (it's really just a unique character for that server) and the eventual locking

• Like 1

http://dayz-servers.org/server/3097/

server doesnt show up in browser, have to join via remote

server used to be "open", but would reset characters upon joining for some reason.. now its locked.

It's an old issue in the server browser. When looking up servers via the Remote tab, they do not always show up with the correct Hive status. If you search for the server via the regular Internet tab, you can see that the server is a Private server. It's legit and hosted by Fragnet.

• Like 3

Urgh. My bad.

No, not really :) We'll get it fixed.

• Like 1

It's an old issue in the server browser. When looking up servers via the Remote tab, they do not always show up with the correct Hive status. If you search for the server via the regular Internet tab, you can see that the server is a Private server. It's legit and hosted by Fragnet.

They have two tabs, 1 private and the other public. It confused even me when i used them last.

Public still is private server so when people boot you, it gets annoying. But it said public lol