Sign in to follow this  
rafap

Big problem with game what i think is it now.

This is where the point is that now DayZ players do not have threats do not fear anything, come on public servers where there are no people and looking for good loot know, first, that there are no people on the other hand does not have zombies and threats, gather what they want and then they embark on large server there to kill new. That's why this game is currently without a zombie lose very much!

And I think that through this today, this game is not very fun to play. Because it is difficult to deny that it is quickly on empty servers within an hour you have everything you want and then enter the server full of people sitting there in the building and kill others see you run out of ammo, eating or drinking going out with a full server, enter an empty find what you need and again you enter the full so it has to look Survival game? I wish that there is no option to assign the form to any public server ...

• Like 1

You gotta quit doing that i'm telling you your making it boring and the reward is garbage as well. get on a high pop and loot up go for it man its so much better quit thinking of a loadout you need for success and use what you find just do your best. looting for hours with no threat on a server with out anyone then going and losing it all in ten minutes is a waste of time if your doing it for PVP might as well just get into the shit from the beginning then if you get to your version of endgame gear you've really achieved something and if you die.... well it was a wild ride. its all my opinion but its waht i do and i've had a lot more fun and crazy moments. then hopefully when zeds do comeback form there vacation in the Bahamas hopefully we won't be so reliant on players for danger 

Edited by gannon46

You gotta quit doing that i'm telling you your making it boring and the reward is garbage as well. get on a high pop and loot up go for it man its so much better quit thinking of a loadout you need for success and use what you find just do your best. looting for hours with no threat on a server with out anyone then going and losing it all in ten minutes is a waste of time if your doing it for PVP might as well just get into the shit from the beginning then if you get to your version of endgame gear you've really achieved something and if you die.... well it was a wild ride. its all my opinion but its waht i do and i've had a lot more fun and crazy moments. then hopefully when zeds do comeback form there vacation in the Bahamas hopefully we won't be so reliant on players for danger 

I do not agree, what a pleasure to play when you walk on an empty public server within 2-3 hours you have everything you want and you're back to full public server. Really as soon as possible should be made to assign the player's account for each server, so it was not a situation that can be accessed on empty servers and the same figure was transferred to the full because it kills the real game.
  • Like 1

where are all the exile / breaking points vids now? haha

Anyway on topic - I definitely agree. Loot is indeed kind of balanced but server hopping and loot farming make the balanced loot worthless..

I hope when the zombies get re-added that they spawn in greater numbers. They've never been a threat because there was never more than 20 or so in each city, which is pretty ridiculous. The only times I was ever a bit wary of zombies was when I didn't have a weapon, because if you're spending too long punching zombies in the face, there's the possibility that someone's gonna shoot you. As soon as you pick up a half decent weapon, zombies are entirely out of the picture, and the only thing you have to worry about is players, seen as food and water is plentiful, and there's currently no hostile wildlife.

What I'd like to see is large groups of them in medium sized towns and cities, small but still a bit worrisome numbers in the countryside and wilderness, and, every so often, huge hordes that could potentially be anywhere, even in the wilderness. That way, even the hermits out there would have to be on the lookout. Plus, it would encourage players to stick together if they wanted to survive. After all, any lone wolves in a real zombie apocalypse would be killed sooner or later if they didn't join a group eventually. The reason KOS is so rampant now is because people don't have to fear the environment because the zombies are just minor annoyance, and finding food and water is so easy that starvation and dehydration hardly ever happens. Venturing into large towns and cities by yourself should be something to think about before actually doing it in game, not only because of players, but because of the zombies. I'm not wanting so many zombies that it's impossible to survive, I just want them to actually be a danger, rather than the harmless things they have been for the past two years.

Edited by Kirby12352

I fear cooked steaks , Can someone please fix this , hunting was so much fun but now ya can't even eat the cooked steaks :(    Does anyone know how things like this break out of no where ? I mean it was fine and then the next day eating cooked food gets you sick. And no explanation or even a heads up about fixing it. Guess it's back to canned peaches.

I fear cooked steaks , Can someone please fix this , hunting was so much fun but now ya can't even eat the cooked steaks :(    Does anyone know how things like this break out of no where ? I mean it was fine and then the next day eating cooked food gets you sick. And no explanation or even a heads up about fixing it. Guess it's back to canned peaches.

My friend ate a cooked stake yesterday and got sick. Can he survive? I have given him blood transfusions and I'm constantly keeping him light green energized and hydrated. We don't have charcoal tabs :(

in the .58 change log it stated Cooked Meat can in some cases cause survivors to become ill. so my group lives off of farmed veggies and canned food who new ron swanson would become a vegan in the apocalypse.

Edited by gannon46

My friend ate a cooked stake yesterday and got sick. Can he survive? I have given him blood transfusions and I'm constantly keeping him light green energized and hydrated. We don't have Yes

He can without , very hars .. not as hard with water sickness. There is 5 stages Yellow , Brown Red.. Last few that matter , just plant pumpkins and keep having him eat and drink till stage 5 . I'm embarrassed i'm giving advice to such a broken game.

in the .58 change log it stated Cooked Meat can in some cases cause survivors to become ill. so my group lives off of farmed veggies and canned food who new ron swanson would become a vegan in the apocalypse.

Nope ....  Read again

Well i guess with 2 warning points you can't POST A NEW ISSUE..... So here we are WEEK 2 After the Big Promise , and what do we have ?     Pictures of Dev's at some Dicks diner in God knowns what land , as the rest of us in The USA wait....  Pure Piss and when they can't deliver in 2 weeks because were off in Brazil spending our cash we get a   0o0o Sorry problems Wipe..... Almost 2 years Folks and were still fallin for this stuff... And when we ask a question or call it out we get a Ban or Locked topic. Every and any steam game i own or played HAS ..... Update Tuesday on the 12th  ( EXAMPLE)  And   every game but this one has the update the day they say ... This is the only game in the Library that has some excuse every week ,  Brazil , Hacked , Coffee, Shaving ,  It's just UNREAL ,   Only Steam Game that operates like this.. I got Warning point #2 for asking the ?  

WHAT Buisness do you know operates like this ? 

Edited by LoveAffair

So Much for 59 THIS WEEKEND ..  Strange how last ddos attack took everything down but this one kept all servers up and goin , but just not enough to push that   Were in Brazil hangin out sorry we didn't have time to push that 59. out , Enjoy yaself.. Vacation Time i guess..

Big 59. Weekend , Some how all , Every server worked for me... Where was the update ?

Brazil mabey :(

Prob my last post  for yellin at the Man but someone had to.  I Just wanted it to be said what were all thinking. GOD i Feel like Joan of Arc  HAHA. It's an issue people wan't to know about when ya Tweet from a Coffee shot 59. Out this week.

Why does this game have to always be Schechchhy , Why is there an alway.. COMMON !!  Why can't it be like every other game on steam that just says...... Update this tuesday , AND THEN JUST UPDATES IT  ?  Why is there always a secret excuse or story with this game ?

Favorite Game Ever...  I just don't enderstand why ? I don't understand that any animal you cook now gets you Sick   ? was fine from 51.  Any Explanation or working on it ? NO

Alpha makes you Sick after working i guess

Edited by LoveAffair

How is this a new thing? Server hopping has existed since the game came out so its a bit late to whine about it. The only thing you can do about it is NOT do it. If everybody makes this constant choice the problem goes away. Unfortunately thats not going ot happen so instead we have PRIVATE servers which solve this problem but creates a host of other problems mainly loot missing from areas. I went to Elektro yesterday on Wobo, grumpy and Novo servers and couldn't find one single spawned item in any locations. Sure, there were tons of bambimeat lying around but only one person had a gun and everyone wanted to have it. By going inland for a bit loot was easy to find.

The problems with things working and then suddenly not working is something I cant understand either. We used to have working animals, now - not working, we used to be able to paint guns and use attachments proberly, now - not working, we used to be able to grow things and farm them, now - not working. I know its a work in progress but I don't see the progress in going backwards.