wasrad

[Questionable] New military grade spawn area?

barracks/hanger grade loot. Its not any of the popular ones (NW/NEAF, Stary Sober, Berizino)

Im actually surprised no one has found it. It is somewhat off the beaten path but now that I found it....it is so damn obvious.

Anyone else find it? If so...ssshhhhh :)

Yeah i found it......what was the name of the place again though i forget??

Theres only 3 military loot grades.. Crashed helis > Barracks > all others... So if what you've found is all others grade loot then nothing special

Theres only 3 military loot grades.. Crashed helis > Barracks > all others... So if what you've found is all others grade loot then nothing special

nope. its military grade loot. Picked up NVGs and a AS50. There was also an M14 but I already have a couple of those

I'm gonna call bullshit until you just tell us where it is and this can be confirmed. I don't know why you feel the need to keep it a secret, if this is true it will be found out eventually and made common knowledge anyway. Help your fellow survivor out.

Maybe you can camp this awesome new "safer" spot and get some easy kills, if that makes you more willing to share this location. Hell even if you tell us it would still take awhile for this to become common knowledge like Stary/NWAF/ect.

nope. its military grade loot. Picked up NVGs and a AS50. There was also an M14 but I already have a couple of those

now i wana know where this is D:

mystic peak(i think)

way up north west.

there's an outpost there with helipads and stuff.

similar to balota medical tent but instead of medical base it's military barracks

mystic peak(i think)

way up north west.

similar to balota medical tent but instead of medical base it's military barracks

Where is this "Mystic Peak"? I don't see it on any of my DayZ maps. Is it so far NW that it's off the map? How do you know the name of it? Maybe I'm really derp and don't see it, but I'd like to know.

mystic peak(i think)

way up north west.

ive been on top of misty peak. nothing up there except player tents usually

not off the map but it's pretty close to the borders. it's a mountain

OH yeah that one?! i found like 983245 more like it >=]

Oh please, yeah youre the first to find a secret military base. Cant believe the number of people who seriously think that not every inch of this map has literally been crawled over a thousand times without someone noticing military grade spawn. OP has found a heli, if he found anything at all.

Oh please' date=' yeah youre the first to find a secret military base. Cant believe the number of people who seriously think that not every inch of this map has literally been crawled over a thousand times without someone noticing military grade spawn. OP has found a heli, if he found anything at all.

[/quote']

yeah the loot hes describing sounds like a crashed heli

he prolly thinks he can go back to that same spot and find the crashed heli with more loot spawned lol

never said it was a military base...just military spawns.....and no its not a helis. its a building

Oh please' date=' yeah youre the first to find a secret military base. Cant believe the number of people who seriously think that not every inch of this map has literally been crawled over a thousand times without someone noticing military grade spawn. OP has found a heli, if he found anything at all.

[/quote']

[/quote']

yep

It's one of the outhouses that spawns the secret military loot he's talking about.

I found a Su-25 in it the other day. I'm not telling you which town the outhouse is in though! :-P