Sign in to follow this  
SimulatorDaz

Backpack question

Hi,

Today I dragged an item into the backpack by mistake and its gone. I think it went vanished when I clicked the backpack icon. Is there anyway to get the item back out of the pack?

I tried placing the backpack on the ground but it only shows the items stored with it and not the item I dragged into it?

Is there anyway to get the item back?

Edit: Found the item! It was inside the first aid kit!

Thanks

Edited by Dazontheweb
  • Like 2

Yeah, when you drag an item onto yourself rather than directly into the storage slot sometimes it'll just "find a home" where available, usually starting from the top of your inventory down. There are some bugs there where items can disappear and you have to play all sorts of games to make them reappear, from vaulting to opening/closing doors to messing with other items in inventory.

Yeah, when you drag an item onto yourself rather than directly into the storage slot sometimes it'll just "find a home" where available, usually starting from the top of your inventory down. There are some bugs there where items can disappear and you have to play all sorts of games to make them reappear, from vaulting to opening/closing doors to messing with other items in inventory.

Hehe, just wait til he tries to paint a fully kitted assault rifle and it all disappears XD

• Like 3

Hehe, just wait til he tries to paint a fully kitted assault rifle and it all disappears XD

actually i painted my blaze with a hunting scope, the scope disappeared

i relogged and it was there, woo hooh