Skoalcom

M4/AK101 at Heli Spawns: Can Anyone Confirm?

Put in a ton of hour on 0.58 on exp and a group of us has put in a ton of hours on 0.58 stable, but 100s of heli crashes we have found nothing but AUGs and UMPs.  The only spot any of us has ever found an m4/ak 101 is in the officers barracks.

Can anyone confirm these two guns do in fact spawn at heli's?

I can confirm this. 

I can confirm that his confirmation is correct :P

Put in a ton of hour on 0.58 on exp and a group of us has put in a ton of hours on 0.58 stable, but 100s of heli crashes we have found nothing but AUGs and UMPs.  The only spot any of us has ever found an m4/ak 101 is in the officers barracks.

Can anyone confirm these two guns do in fact spawn at heli's?

I'm with you mate, i haven't seen an M4 at a crash site yet in .58.

5 or 6 SvD's but not a single M4.

Tbh M4s should be heli exclusive and they should spawn there at more than a 0.00000001% rate.

Barracks should only spawn augs and umps.

Ak101s should be russian heli spawns, too, but far more common than m4 and svd.

AKM can be deleted altogether.

Tbh M4s should be heli exclusive and they should spawn there at more than a 0.00000001% rate.

Barracks should only spawn augs and umps.

Ak101s should be russian heli spawns, too, but far more common than m4 and svd.

AKM can be deleted altogether.

the AKM is pretty balanced...

the AKM is pretty balanced...

Its hard to balance because of its "allrounder" capacities and strength, but the recoil is just way too high. Its not balanced, its completely useless outside of tap firing.

Reduce the recoil once again and lower the dispersion to make it inaccurate past anywhere between 150-300m, there you go. Now you have a balanced gun.

Edited by jayfkay

Have you guys used the AKM in .58 Stable? Way better recoil than .57. It is actually a usable gun now. If you have to use full auto then just pull down slightly.

I can confirm this also, at least the M4. Well, it could have been a replacement for another weapon, but I highly doubt it.

Have you guys used the AKM in .58 Stable? Way better recoil than .57. It is actually a usable gun now. If you have to use full auto then just pull down slightly.

With the bipod its usable and good overall.  Without bipod good luck

Who the fuck uses full auto?

Pretty much everyone because fights end up being sub 50 meters apart the majority of the time, unless you're sniping.

The standalone has a serious lack of mid range engagements for multiple reasons.

Weapon sway and an abundance of ammo with high capacity mags, combined with high sprint speeds, increased cover potential and general closer range engagements mean that you might as well hip fire out a full mag and likely score a couple lucky shots rather than taking your time to actually aim.

Edited by Bororm
  • Like 2

Honestly I've just about lost all hope.  5+ guys playing hard post hotfix and not a single one of us has found an m4 spawned.  Has anyone found one post hotfix?

Honestly I've just about lost all hope.  5+ guys playing hard post hotfix and not a single one of us has found an m4 spawned.  Has anyone found one post hotfix?

Yep. Spawn in nato tents and US heli crashes.

Last night I found 2 AK101's at once....

Now finding the dang magazines, that's the tricky part for me.

B)

Last night I found 2 AK101's at once....

Now finding the dang magazines, that's the tricky part for me.

B)

We have a bunch of AK101 fully tricked out they're not the problem, the M4 is the one that can't be found!

Searched a great deal of smokers both pre and post hotfix, after about 50-100 helis I have only found AUGs and UMPs, my camp currently has 5 AUGs and probably 10 or so UMPs, before the wipe we had at least 10 AUGs. I found M4s before the hotfix but they were in a officers barracks that was super-looting, since then I have only found AUGs and AK101s in the barracks. I've also noticed AK101 mags spawn far more frequently than any M4 mag, I'm finding at least three AK101 mags per M4 mag.

Must be the way they are pulling the strings on the economy, I notice these slight fluctuations from week to week.