Sign in to follow this  
DarkDungeons

Me And My Friend Banned For No Reason

Me "DarkDungeons" And my friend "Officer Kwonafalulu" were both banned for hacking while he was banned for hacking just out of nowhere while me and him were at NW airfield and I was just banned for suspected hacking when I tried to log in today because I was playing with him. Neither of us even have any intention and or KNOW how to even hack DayZ and were both banned at random A lot of my other friends really enjoy that server and when I planned to log in today I was perma banned for playing with somebody who you think is hacking but has no idea even how to. I was planning to go up north so that I could find some new people and hopefully join up with them but sadly I cannot because of being banned for basically no reason....

BadBoyz Roleplay

What are you hoping to accomplish here? One server among thousands has banned you and you would like someone here to do what exactly?

Edited by B@ker

if you are just banned from a server report it here is the link https://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/ . 

if you are global banned you need to got to battleye support.   no one here can help you here is the link. http://www.battleye.com/support/

Thats a great KOS server that promotes roleplay, ive been shot at on sight there more times than i can remember and meet a guy that had just had his friend killed by 2 guys camping the ATC in NWAF/ I watched those 2 guys go in and was looking for them, dude gave me a speed loader for my SKS to cover him while he crossed the tarmac>--great bandits,,the most bandrity ive seen there is there guys start shooting at me in myshinko w/out saying anything, there sniper watches me while missing>>i hit the woods flank back in and kill some randome guy trying to sneak up on me from behind,,but i did manage to lose my binoculers and find 3 svd mags by a rock during all this so some how i lost them... B) but then again non of the roleplay, non kos servers are what they say they are,,apparently ppl cant read or something idk

---the Admin IS constantly banning ppl, seems like 2 ppl every5 minutes..great job ADMIN but the players lol..they keep doing it on those servers

Edited by KandyCid

Me "DarkDungeons" And my friend "Officer Kwonafalulu" were both banned for hacking while he was banned for hacking just out of nowhere while me and him were at NW airfield and I was just banned for suspected hacking when I tried to log in today because I was playing with him. Neither of us even have any intention and or KNOW how to even hack DayZ and were both banned at random A lot of my other friends really enjoy that server and when I planned to log in today I was perma banned for playing with somebody who you think is hacking but has no idea even how to. I was planning to go up north so that I could find some new people and hopefully join up with them but sadly I cannot because of being banned for basically no reason....

Your point is?

• Like 1

Never played there and still I've heard various bad things about that server's admins. Find a different one.

Closing thread. You have issues with being banned, then take them up with Battleye or the server admins concerned if server is private.

• Like 1