Sign in to follow this  
Kerbo

New spawns, pumpkins, and chainsaws, oh my! [Video 11:16]

Playing on DayZUnderground I get punched to death, grow some pumpkins, and run into a chainsaw-wielding maniac.

• Like 2

That's got to be a first - planting pumpkins right next to the barracks! 

I wonder if we can use the chainsaw engines in the future to build stuff like gate openers or mabye even small motos. They seem too useful to be just an extremely loud melee weapon or a faster method of cutting trees. Add leafblowers to the game and we can use them to turbo-charge our car with them ;)

So the DayzUnderground server(s) are mildly roleplaying? I can only assume that braindamage is a new player and his friend is, too. BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK STARTS A CONVERSATION AT THE NOTHERN AIRFIELD ;) -> this is taking RP too far. 

That's got to be a first - planting pumpkins right next to the barracks! 

I wonder if we can use the chainsaw engines in the future to build stuff like gate openers or mabye even small motos. They seem too useful to be just an extremely loud melee weapon or a faster method of cutting trees. Add leafblowers to the game and we can use them to turbo-charge our car with them ;)

So the DayzUnderground server(s) are mildly roleplaying? I can only assume that braindamage is a new player and his friend is, too. BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK STARTS A CONVERSATION AT THE NOTHERN AIRFIELD ;) -> this is taking RP too far.

Apparently RPers start a conversation in the northern airfield. I'd like to try this server sometime.

• Like 1